Chapter 6: Weird feelings

Hi my fellow nulovers, lol fans of nula. I wanted to ask if you guys want Nula to end up with Kid like in the book... Just comment for ideas :D

I frown as my hair is being dyed... Dad had said if I was going to attend the DWMA I had to look 'normal.' Kid isn't happy and is sitting there with a angry look on his face... Blair is doing a pretty good job, my hair becoming a red color.

I put my head to the side looking in the mirror... I smile, I'm going to be a meister! I can't help but grin... It's so exciting. I look at kid and send him a reassuring smile... At least he knows that I'm happy.

I sigh when its done... Now I just need to take a shower, then let it dry. I stand and head to the shower... Feeling like a new Nula.

Kid looks at Blair "is this really nessisary?" He asks... She nods "Steins orders" she says as she starts putting away the dyeing materials. He sighs and watches me go... Hoping that the academy will treat me okay.

The next morning I wake up and rush to the mirror... I had slept to let it dry. I look at myself in wonder at the red long hair... Well, all knotty and mucked up... bed head. I brush it out... It looks pretty... My now red scarlet hair swirling down just below my shoulders... Its nice. I get dressed, black shirt, red and black lace/tutu skirt... Black leggings and red ballet ribbon shoes... Okay attire for a 14 year old.

I walk out of my room... Looking for Blair... I frown, I guess she left. I head out and am stopped by kid... "Hey kid" I smile and he sighs, "when can you learn to use a brush?" He asks and alas, fixes my hair. I sigh and just let him do it. This time it's a little different... His hand strokes my neck and I bite my lip.

"Done, let's go" he sighs and turns to walk... I follow at a fast quick pase... School here we come!