Chapter 7: Maka.... is rude.

First thing that hits me is a large set of stairs. A huge starcase that is killing my legs with every step. Kid of course has no problems with this while I parish.

With every step I feel my feet ache. this isn't a good way to start the day. Kid stops and looks back at me "do you need help?" He asks. I don't want to say anything and I feel a little embarresed... He sighs and takes a few steps back, leveling with me. He picks me up and I squeak "K-Kid!" And he shrugs "I'm helping" and he starts walking, leaving me on his back in a piggy-back ride sorta position. I frown... Fine.

In kids brain:
I would count this as a win. Yup, a win. This being perfect! And I'm walking perfectly semetrical now. This also being my first day here really. I've came here a few times but being with Nula will be the best.
Back to Nula
I watch kid as he walks up. He's strong, I can't lie. Like, very strong. Once when we where little we played kick-ball... That ended up badly and me needing a new nose. Kid's foot missed the ball and hit my face...

My face is fine.

We make it up the steps and kid sets me down, first thing I see is a mad maka. I blink a few times... Oh, she doesn't know who I am. "Who is this?" She asks kid, pointing to me.

Kid starts to explain.... All lies.