Chapter Two: Surprise

Since I cant see anything through the blindfold I begin to attune my other senses. I listen intently for his breathing and how close it is to me. I can sense his looming presence as he circles me. Hes's pulled me to the center of the room.

This was a new development and one I wasn't expecting. The wall I was attached to I always thought was a support wall to the room. Its never moved before. Master had been quick to work with a major construction job while Id been away.

Just as I begin to gather my thoughts, I feel his hand on my wrist. Then I feel like I'm floating in midair. The wall has gone from vertical to horizontal. He's literally just flipped me. I squeal because it feels really weird. I'm still wearing my blindfold.

This roller coaster was just starting apparently. He laughs out loud, a deep rumble as I continue squealing. He proceeds to smack my ass with a paddle. I yelp and stop squealing instantly.

"Now, that's my good girl." He says. "Very obedient."

"Since you've pleased me tonight, I going to give you a reward." Master says.

"I'm going to give you the choice of all night pleasure. Hard core or soft. Your choice, wench," he says.

I'm so lost in my thoughts of what this could mean, that I lose my thoughts and don't answer right away. The words just stall in my mouth. I recover my voice a little too late.

Master replies, "Your answer wench?"

I swiftly and with demure, reply back to his question.

"I make the request of all night hard core pleasure Master, " I tell him.

He doesn't respond to my words. Yet with goosebumps against my skin, I can almost feel the wide smirk across his face. He slowly trails a feather down my neck which tickles me. I resist the urges to laugh or even move. I've been well versed already and trained to not react.

Remembering in great detail the week I couldn't sit down after my repeated spankings for not obeying his commands. He moves on down to my breasts. As he passes over each nipple with the feather, I feel his tongue sweep over each with succession. Each nipple has hardened under his expert tongue and I hear the familiar click.

I feel the sharp bite as a clamp is engaged onto each of my sensitive nipples. He nibbles down my collar bone into the hollow of my shoulder. I escape a moan at his soft nuzzling and nipping. He continues to nip at my shoulder, neck and top pf my breasts. Gently at first, but as my breaths and moans get closer together, he surprises me and shark bites my neck. Making me jump and squeak a large moan. I can feel him sucking the bite, making my moan harder. He laughs with dark intent hidden in his laugh. Master has a talent for putting me where he wants me.

Unbidden, unbound, soaking wet, etc...my thoughts cant form.

I don't feel him against my bare skin anymore. I've let my thinking go and quit paying attention. With shear fear because I know I fucked up by not paying attention, I listen for him. I don't hear him breathing or anything. I hear the crackling of the fireplace, but not him.

"I'm in deep trouble." one last thought to myself.

Master loves playing his deprivation game. I wont know when or where he's going to touch me. I cant even brace myself due to being tied up. As if he can read my thoughts, the stereo comes on. His favorite playlist cued up, " the Fuck Me", playlist.

I'm so screwed. I can't stop the thoughts running through my head. I'm going to be a wet limp noodle by the end of this session.

I feel him reach over me, as his body hair touches my skin. I feel the flame of a candle, hot and scorching. I hiss as I feel the hot candle wax hit my nipples. I hiss again as the trail of wax goes to the top of my pubis. Pulling back the wax he was pouring I feel a coolness spread over my body. He kisses me with a searching need, exploring my mouth. Willingly, I entangle my tongue with his, fighting for a dominance I know is pointless. He pulls back my long hair, arching my neck back against the wall. Forcing me to be still against his kisses.

He stops kissing me, and slips his hand far down south. My groan escaping my lips, no conscious thoughts now. He's reached the top of my clit. He circles it and uses a rhythm of circling and flicks.

Masters lips leave mine, as he other hand releases my head. He's begun to kiss, nibble and flick my nipples all the while his other hand hasn't left my clit. My moans are hitching and falling in tune to him and his movements. He's finally reached my inflamed core with his lips and tongue. The second his tongue reaches my core I lose it.

I let out a haughty moan and he plunges a finger deep inside me. I meet the single thrust of his finger and push against it. He growls at me and wiggles it upward, hitting my g-spot. He slowly begins to thrust in and out of me, hitting my g-spot on each return. My breath quickens as I can feel myself building.

He puts one hand across my stomach, pushing down against my skin. He's increasing the building sensation inside me. He moves his finger a little faster and without warning slips in a second finger.