Chapter Six: The deck and the rider in the night.

After spending nearly two years as the masters submissive, I've come full circle. I have my own home away from the Master. My home is about an hour away from the cabin. I have a life outside our sessions and yet its not anything I want anymore. I've tried dating other men, but I don't have any attraction to anyone I've dated. I've got male co-workers who have asked me out repeatedly, all to no avail on their parts. they're like meek mice compared to Masters form and grace of self. My job is boring as hell. I used to love being a paralegal, but now I absolutely abhor my job and my boss. I just want to spend all my days inside this cabin, being ravaged, instead of being out in the public eye.

I've become one sick bitch inside. I know realistically, I have to work. I need my own space for aftercare after my sessions. I need a life that I want to live and keep on living. Instead I crave him instead. I miss him when I'm gone. I think about him when we're apart, wondering what's he's been doing with his life. We rarely speak of his job, as our sessions are never for really talking about things. Yet as his submissive, I'm not really there for talking either.

My job is a normalized day for me. I sit behind a computer all day, editing the Vice Presidents notes, calendar etc. in my law office. I hate my job.

Inside my head during my fitful sleep my thoughts run rampant on the loop of memories. It was the during the hottest August night on record in our town. The night I literally ran and fell into my Masters arms by accident.

I had gotten off work, running late again to another boring business meeting. I was running late to a signing of a will that my boss was already at. He'd been blowing up my phone for the last hour yelling at me. He'd forgotten his paperwork at the office and forgotten to print out copies for the client. As usual, I was the one he turned to save his ass as he was inept to be a vice president. I had ran out the law offices front doors and took off for my car. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings because my phone was going off again. I struggled to answer it, only to be screamed at by my boss, who was basically telling me I'd better get there in the next ten minutes or I'd be fired. Since i was struggling with my briefcase and my phone, I had slammed directly into someone. My briefcase went flying along with all my copies of the paperwork and my phone had flown in the opposite direction, landing everything into puddles. It had been raining earlier in the day. Half my papers were floating in the air, the other half were in puddles.

I cursed an apology and tried to quickly grab everything. Then I bothered to look up into the green haze led eyes of the Master. My cursed apology strangled in my mouth and I shook myself. The mountain of a man I'd slammed into was gorgeous. Just looking at him, had me groaning inwardly. He had bent over and helped me collect up all my crap. Not once taking his burning gaze off me or my body.

I had felt it then, the first initial spark of his lingering gaze on my body. He'd asked if i was okay after slamming into him. I still couldn't form a sentence because he'd licked his bottom lip then, smiling. I'd almost swooned at that moment. I just shook my head yes rapidly and said a quick thank you.

I took my stuff from his hands, making second contact with his fingers. I'd felt electrocuted. I got to my car door and was struggling to open the door, when it opened. I looked up and this sexy maniac I've slammed into has opened my door. I lay all my stuff inside the car and look at him again.

He lounges against the side of my car, waiting for something, I can sense it.

Since I've already made a fool of myself today, I feel like there's not much else to say.

" Thank you sir, for helping me. I'm really sorry for slamming into you. I need to get to a meeting or I'm getting fired.' I say to him

His eyes had raised at the corners when I had called him sir.