Chapter Five: Is this a dream still?

As I sleep tenderly in his massive arms, I somehow know he's got me. I snuggle deeper into his arms, letting out a deep sign of contentment at being back in his arms. A few hours have seemingly gone by us with our snuggling and sleeping session. The sun has long set and the creeping darkness surrounding the cabin has come in.

I've begun to stir and move a bit since waking up from my induced nap. He growls lowly in his throat as if giving me a warning to quit moving around. I settle back down into his arms and he pulls me tighter against him. I then understand why he growled at me, he had a massive hardon. I huff sexily under my breath as he starts to nudge at my right leg. He's pulled my face to meet his and is slowly kissing the sides of my face. He pulls up my right leg and lays a hotter then hell deep kiss on me. I moan loud, because I obviously cant help myself and my damn noises.

This beast of a man can drive me absolutely insane. Reach down he pulls my leg up higher as he grasps my knee. Lifting my leg up all the way he sinks himself into me from behind. Once he's full and touching bottom, he releases my leg and closes it. While still inside me, he rolls over and pulls me by my hair into doggy style. I don't even both in trying to suppress myself now. I arch against him and push myself backwards hard on to his shaft.

I force a dark rumble of satisfaction from him and I push on. I know right now he's giving me a little control of the situation and of the moment. I grab onto his wrists, reaching behind myself. I begin a slow tantalizing grind against his cock. With each of my downward thrusts I get deeper. I start a quick quick slow pull against his arms. Bouncing up and down my hair falling in my face. My moans alone are turning me on, so I know its getting to him too. He reaches up and pulls me against his chest.

" Keep your rhythm my lovely wench. It's time for round two of your all nighter, he purrs in my ear.

The change in his arms has me pushing against him harder and faster. I can begin feeling my muscles inside my aching twat tremble. My bounce and return has me hitting my g-spot with force. I've begun panting heavily between my moans. Grinding all the way down until I can't go down anymore. Without warning he shoves me down roughly face first and ass up onto the bed. He grips my hips on either side and starts to pound harder. The pulses inside me are reaching the apex and about to crest. I scream in ecstasy as he hits my g-spot as my orgasm begins to slam me.

He reaches around me quickly and hold a small powerful vibrator against my clit. He continues to pound into me, each thrust making my clit hit the vibrator.

"Lover, wench, mine, hold the vibrator now." He barks at me.

I immediately reach for it and trade off with him. In doing so, I've bent forward more at a new angle. A most definite of a deeper angle. Master has access to two g-spots of mine. The vibrator is making me wetter as I begin to tremble and shake. He loves it when I squirt all over him. He slams into me so hard this time my head hits the headboard.

I've lost all ability to think and all concentration, as my eyes roll back into my head.

"oh god, not again" my last thought.

Not so soon, my legs give out under me. He leans over me and doesn't stop with his thrusting which he only increases. I've reached the top of my orgasm and with a blistering squeal, my dam breaks free. I bust a river all over him and all over the sheets. He keeps going.

" Give me more dirty wench!" he shouts. At that, I completely lose everything I had in me. My orgasm causing a squirting like I've never done before. It seems to last forever. He lets out a mighty roar as his orgasm hit him. He stills inside me, as I can feel his seed pumping deep into me. I've locked ont ohis shaft, still in the throes of my own orgasm. Pulling, straining and milking every drop from his shaft. Exhausted from his own orgasm, he collapses on top of me. I'm still having shockwaves roll through me, moaning and shuddering underneath him.

We lay like this, hot, sticky, sweaty, for what seemed like hours afterward. When he rolls off me, he swats my red and plump ass. I can't even find the strength to roll over, much less get up. The nights barely began and I'm already wrecked. I'm silently saying and praying he gives me a little reprieve for bit after each hard orgasm. They tend to sap me. By the time I decide to leave the cabin, He'll need to drive me home because I wont be able to walk or drive. Incapable of coherent thoughts or movements, just a limp noodle wench.

He reaches over and lightly pinches my ass. I groan a long protest, almost pitiful whine, into my pillow which my face is still buried into.

Master begins to laugh so hard he sits down on the edge of the bed.

"wrecked are we little one? Its still early in our nightly adventures. I'll concede for a time. You've done your job perfectly so far for the night in pleasing me. I'll grant you some time between sessions of your awakening, just don't disappoint me later."

As i'm still in a state of incoherency, I just moan back. He laughs again.

" I'll take that as your agreement to the terms." he snickers.

I nod my head yes barely.

He gets up to tend the fireplace and the fire has died down to glowing embers. My senses are slowly returning to m. I remind myself for future thought, that I shouldn't wait a month to come see him. A month gets my ass punished and wrecked something fierce. Anymore orgasms like these last two and I wont be able to move much less speak anything.

I roll over and struggle to sit up. I'm weak as hell from my orgasm still. A bit lightheaded too. He sees my struggle and comes over to me. Reaching down he brings me to a sitting position and rests my head against his chest. He pulls the pillows behind me and arranges them behind my back, supporting my weight. Gently he pushes me back into the pillows, kissing me as I fall back. I open my legs for him and he scoots in between them. Wrapping my legs around his back and his waist, he enters me again.

This time, he takes it soft and slow. I put my arms around his neck and he pulls me up onto his lap. I ride his stiff member, building up my momentum. Putting his hands on my hips he guides me deeper onto him. I begin to whimper at the fullness of him being so deep. He knows when to take over on my thrusting. My legs give out. He uses well toned legs to push me up and down. I ride like I was on a stallion. A burst of tingling begins to build inside me. I grip his neck tighter and with each of his bounces, i push downward. Hitting my sweet spot again and again. My breath hitches and I climax fully once last time and I let out a satisfying haughty scream.

He lets out a deep grunt and climaxes in time with mine. He wraps his arms around me and we still ourselves, breathing heavily in each others ears.

Looking deep into my eyes, he smiles his sexy smile that drives me crazy.

" Well my dear, that was an experience for sure. That climax was mind-blowing for me. What about you?," he asks.

I'm seeing stars in his eyes right now. I'm so spent, all I can do is nod my head yes. I'm so lightheaded I begin to fall over slightly. He catches me with lightening reflexes right as I pass out. Laying me down on th ebed and putting a pillow behind my head, he covers me up with a blanket. He crawls in next to me , pulling me halfway onto his chest. Already past out unbeknownst to me I nuzzle my way further onto him. It must be obvious I feel a sense of total security and safety in his presence. Even in my sleep I cant get enough of this man. In my wildest dreams I dream about being his wife. Maybe a future with children of our won. Silly daydreams of that that will never ever happen. Master isn't the warm and fuzzy type of man to want to be tied down with a family or a wife. He's not the marrying type. He was wild, hair triggered in a severely brutish way. Unpredictable, and mesmerizing. What I had never considered the fateful day I became his willing submissive was falling in love with him. Had I thought it was even possible for him to live me like I now did for him, my answer to his would've been a hard no way in hell. I'm a romantic and have always wanted a life that reciprocated my own love for someone. Guess I fucked that part of my life up too. At least the sex is always beyond phenomenal.