3. don't leave

next morning

Y/N's pov
-
"Ms. Swift, breakfast's ready" I opened the blinds and smiled. "Are you ready?" I asked, studying the look on her face. As expected, her face didn't look that good as her eyes spotted the food. "I think, um, I'm not ready..." her voice was shaking. "It's okay, just call me back when you're ready." I said softly, opening the blinds again so that I could leave. Then I suddenly heard her saying something. What did she just say?

"Don't leave..." She pleaded.

"Yes?"

"Don't, leave.. please..." She said below her breath. "Please don't leave me alone."

I couldn't say anything for a second as I wasn't expecting that at all - but yes, I turned back, putting the food tray on the ground.

"Miss Swift, are you okay? Is there anything wrong?" I asked with concerned voice.

"Not really..." She answered. "I just want you to be with me, Miss.. Y/N..."

"How'd you know my na-"

"The name tag."

God, I'm so dumb sometimes.

"Y/N, are you busy?" asked Taylor.

"Fortunately, not really." I answered.

"Then sit here.. sit next to me." She pointed at the chair next to her bed with her left hand. And I did what she wanted me to do- but I still couldn't understand what's happening to me right now. Taylor Swift wants me not to leave?

"Good." She smiled as she saw me sitting next to her. Her bedsheet was slightly moving up and down. What the hell is happening right now?