7. in shower pt.2 🔞

Taylor's POV

Did she just call me 'Ms. Swift?' This can't be real.. I mean, I wanna be her princess, not one of her patients. But as I studied the look on her face, I'm sure she's upset with me. Fuck, how could I solve this?

"Y/n..? I'm so sorry..." my voice was shaky.

"It's all alright, Ms. Swift"
"At least we're here for a shower, not a sex" she replied.

Oh god, her voice is so stubborn. This is not what I wanted at all. So I agonized for a second.. then knelt down in front of her.

"Taylor, what are you doin-"

Nice. At least she didn't call me by the fucking Ms.. thing. And as I started to run my fingers over her legs, a slight moan fell from her lips. Though she tried to hide it, I was fast.

"Stop it, Taylor. I'm serious."

"But I heard you, Y/N.. I heard you moan from my touch"

"No I didn't-" Even before she finishes speaking, I immediately started to take her shorts off with my teeth - just as she did with my goddamn belt.

"Taylor-"

Instead of replying, I continued what I was doing. And when I finished - I saw her fucking wet panties. FUCK. I slowly started to rub my fingers on her clothed clit. "You're soaked, Y/N.." I whispered. I could definitely feel her getting wetter even more, though she pretended she wasn't enjoying it.

"Taylor, s-stop-" Her voice trembled. "Why? it's just the start" I answered, rubbing her clit over the panties even faster. As I noticed her biting her lower lip just to hold back her moans, I softly murmured. "Don't do it, hun.. it'll hurt" Her legs started to shudder as she immediately knew that it was exactly what she said to me in the morning.

"Tay, please.." She pleaded, with her voice filled with lust. "Please what?" I asked, giggling a little bit. "Please.. fuck me.." "As you wish." I smirked, undressing her soaked panties.

-

Y/N's POV

What the hell is happening right now? This is not what I meant to do.. but fuck, she's so good at this.. I want her tongue inside my pussy right now.

I moaned as her tongue slowly entered my opening. "You feeling good, Y/N?" Her lusty voice asked, with my pussy still in her mouth. "Yes, yes..." I cried out, feeling her tongue caressing my swollen clit. I couldn't help but tangle my fingers in her blonde. As I pulled her head even closer, I could feel her tongue deep inside me even more. "Ah, Tay.." I whimpered. "I wanna cum, please let me cum.." Then she suddenly bit my clit softly. "Oh, fuck-" I groaned in a real high voice, coming inside Taylor's mouth. And as I looked down, she swallowed all of my juice, smirking a little bit.. god, she's so sexy even when she's inbetween my legs. I want her..

Then she suddenly stood up, pushing me against the wall. "I never thought you'd taste this good" She whispered in my ear. I could feel my cheeks blushing, feeling her warm breath. She started suckling my earlobe, kissing on my neck and collarbones, leaving hickeys as many as she could.

"Taylor, stop.. you can't do this, I wouldn't be able to hide 'em-"
"Quiet, princess"
But she didn't even listen, continuing to leave marks all over my body.

"Take these off" She pointed at my hospital gown. And as I did, she gasped. "A lacy bra under the hospital gown? You're sick, Y/N.." I could feel my face flushing in red as I heard her words.

"We don't need these too" As she slowly unclasped my bra, I felt so exposed as it was the first time I went all naked in front of her.

She gasped. "Fuck, you're so beautiful, y/n.."

"Stop staring, Tay.." I tried to cover my bare breasts with my hand, but she was faster. Her fingers started to rub my erect nipples slowly. "A-ah.." A slight moans lingered on my mouth. "Tay, I want your fingers down there too..."

"What a nasty girl you are" She giggled. Then she suddenly flung open my folds, thrusting three fingers in me. A shrill moan filled the whole place. As she kept moving her fingers in and out hitting my pleasure spots, I gradually got closer to edge. My legs started to tremble.

"Tay, I'm close..." I begged, tightening my wall though I didn't mean to.

"Fuck, you're so tight, princess" She groaned low.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to- fuck, Tay, faster.." my lustful voice filled the bathroom, making echos. "Please Tay, let me cum.."

"I will, I'm not gonna be mad at you just because you came" she said, giggling at me.

"What? Oh fuck, Tay, I wasn't mad at you all-" I couldn't finish the sentence as she slipped one more finger inside my pussy. Fuck-

"Ah, Taylor, I'm about to c- a, ahh..!" My juice wet her whole hand. "Tay, Tay... kiss me, please..." I whimpered. FUCK I'M JUST THE SAME AS HER. Anyways.

"I'm here, princess.." Her warm lips crashed into mine. "Mm, Tay..." I murmured, as she pushed her tongue in between my lips. The kiss got deeper, filling the whole place with the sticky sounds. And as my hands ran down her body again, she detached her lips from mine, saying, "We need to take a real shower now, honey"

"Oh yeah, we definitely need to"
"Why don't we take a shower separately? I don't wanna get aroused again touching your bare skin..." I mumbled. It was serious for me tho.. I was 100% sure that we couldn't get out of the bathroom if we had to touch each other again. Especially when I have to give her a bathe, then- I'll need to rub her bare breasts and folds, and-
I can't. I just can't.

She laughed. "You're so cute sometimes, Y/N.. I'll forgive you for being mad at me just because I came."

"I told you I wasn't- yeah I'm, I'm sorry for that baby.. I just wanted to tease you cuz you were so freaking cute. But I'm really sorry...
I love you, Tay.. my princess" I whispered low.

"I love you too, y/n" Taylor answered softly.
"It's time to clean up"

A/N: I honestly wanted to write about them fucking while Y/N washes Taylor but it completely became a different story so sorry for that :( I'll try to write about it someday guys thank for readinggg