8. dirty dreams ⚠️

"Fuck, Y/N, this feels so good" Taylor moaned, throwing her head back in pleasure. "You're so tight, princess..." I softly placed a kiss on her cheek, sweeping Taylor's wet, blonde bangs over her reddened ear. "Yes, baby, please, more.."

Y/N's POV

"Hello, I'd like to visit Ms. Swift, could I?"

"Just a minute please, we'll check whether she's in a good condition right now. Miss y/l/n?"

"Yes, anything wrong?" I asked back.

"Miss Lively wants to meet Ms. Swift, so please go check on her condition right now"

"Oh of course, I'll go check her now."

I went upstairs to check her condition. "Tay, may I come in?" There was no answer. "Tay?" I slowly opened the blind. Her eyes were slightly closed, with her long, blonde hair drenched with sweat. And even though she was asleep, I could clearly see her furrowed eyebrows... fuck. I immediately called the counter. "Hello, this is from hospital room no.13 - I'm sorry to Miss Lively, but I think Ms. Swift is not in such a good condition right now. It's not that serious though, so please tell her to visit again tomorrow.. I'm sorry" As I put down the reciever, I quietly sat next to her, arranging her wet blonde hair.

"Tay, are you okay?" I whispered. there was no answer, of course. Then suddenly a slight groan came out from her lips. At first, I was too concerned to think straight. And second, I noticed something strange. Her furrowed eyebrows, her slightly opened lips and small moans constantly coming out from her mouth...... I know I'm crazy, but all of them were just same as when we've had....... sex.

FUCK, Y/N, HOLD ON. What the fuck are you thinking about, your patient is feeling SICK. I repeated in my mind. Yes, I can't do this anymore, I mumbled under my breath. As I looked at her again, she was still in that 'pleasure stricken face' with her whole body sweating. Not trying to wake her up, I stood up to get some cool, wet towels. I could definitely feel my face turning grey.. yes I admitted that she was sick. I won't let her get sick, I thought. I ran straight to the bathroom, soaking a towel with a cold water, then running straight to her again. All of these just happened in like, 30 seconds, but I didn't even notice my heavy breath. "Mmm..." Then I could suddenly feel her whining. What did she just say?

"Y, Y/N..."

I was so confused with what I was hearing. Did she just call me, like, did she?

"Taylor?"

"Baby, more, mo-" At that time, she unexpectedly opened her eyes. Her ocean blue eyes met mine. "Tay, are you okay?" I could feel the concerns and curiosities in my voice. And all I got in return was... her reddened face.

"...Y/N?" Her voice was shaky, and I noticed it. I asked, placing my hand on her forehead. "Baby, is there anything wrong? You're so hot now" Then I suddenly covered my mouth, realizing the word that just came out from my mouth. "No, I mean, I think you have fever, so-" I stuttered. Then her eyes met mine again. "No, I'm perfectly fine..." She murmured. "But, Tay-" By the time, I noticed her whole face blushing in.. kind of.. arousal.

It was then. I just realized that she had a dirty dream. "Tay." I didn't expect my voice to be this low, but yeah it did. "Yes, baby...?" God, I definitely could feel it in her eyes. "You had a dirty dream, didn't you?"

"Y/N, I, I didn't-"

She tried to make an excuse, but I was faster. I put my hand in her patient gown, and yes, her undergarments were soaked. When I slowly swept the wet area of her panties, my fingers were coated with her slick. I smirked. "What's this then, princess?" as I showed her my fingers, her face accidentally turned red even more. "You did have a very, dirty dream, Tay.. Tell me, did you?" She, then, slightly nodded, biting her lower lip. "Words, princess?" She gulped at my words, which was really attractive - "I did, baby.." she whispered to my ear. I chuckled. "I knew you did"

"But, y/n.." She called me vaguely. I looked into her eyes, waiting for her to say next words.

"...I need more."

A/N: I'm so sorry that this chapter is so short(only about 700 words😭) but I wanted to update this story as soon as possible, so here's the first one that I've been working on!
I'll try to write next chapter asap too, thanks for reading all of these!! ily all (1k views is just insaneee I really appreciate that)