5. touch me, please 🔞

Y/N's pov
-

As Taylor kept humping on the bedsheet, I could clearly see her dripping. The bedsheet was nearly soaked because of her wetness. Well...

"Tay, stop doing that" I said. My voice was quite stubborn, I thought - as she immediately stopped grinding her hips. Her blue eyes met mine. God, they definitely make me weak.

"Why babe...?" She asked with a little bit tearful, but real sultry voice.

"Because I don't wanna see you being turned on and getting wet because of a bedsheet or anything. I don't want it" I said with my eyes fixed on the puddle of her lovejuice.

"Y/N, I-" Her face turned extremely red, which was really seductive - I just couldn't help crashing my lips against hers. I slowly pushed my tongue into her, which made her moan even more. Some soft moans fell from her lips - and I muffled them with my lips. The watery sound of our tongues meeting filled the whole place, and as I covered her ears, she blushed even more.(A/N: if you cover your ears while *deep* kissing, the kissing sound becomes much bigger and clear right through your ears... just fyi)

As the kiss got deeper, Taylor leaned her body on me even more. God she's so soft and warm. She's perfect, I thought. I grabbed her waist - then she suddenly sat on my thighs. I could feel her wetness oozing out on my lap. Fuck, this is so sexy.

"Taylor, look at my thighs... they're soaked because of you. You're so wet.." I whispered in her ear, nibbling her earlobe a little.

"Oh-" Her face flushed in red. I enjoyed what was on my sight. Red Taylor is the best, as always... especially when she becomes red in arousal. It really was a wistful scene to see alone - I mean, her whole body was blushing, and I'm not even lying. I loved the fact that Taylor kept grinding her hips back and forth on my lap, as I could feel her center becoming wetter. I softly grabbed her bare ass, guiding her movements. When our eyes met, I could see Taylor's lustful blue eyes... which almost were tinged with purple as she got aroused even more. Her nails dug into my shoulder slightly, then scratched down my back as she couldn't hold back the titillation. When she sang 'scratches down you back', she really wasn't kidding...

Her lustful eyes deeply looked into mine, as if she was gonna say something.

"Say it, baby.." I whispered in her ear.

"Y/N...... touch me, please.." Her voice was shaking from arousal. She pressed her wet center even harder on my lap, with her thighs trembling a little bit.

"Tay... you're already doing well, alone.." I teased.

"No, Y/N, please.. I need you.." She begged. Once again, I'm so WEAK for her.

With my one hand still grabbing her ass, I slowly moved my another hand into her inner thighs, slowly drawing a circle on her soft thighs. As my hand got even closer to her pussy, a soft moan fell from her lips. I LOVED what I was hearing.. I wish I could hear it everyday. Anyways. As I kept teasing her inner thighs, she begged, "Please touch me.." with a real, wet voice.

"What do you mean, darling? I'm touching you now..." I whispered slowly.

"You know what I mean.. so please..." God, she was turned on so much and I could clearly feel it in her voice.

"It's hard for me to know what you want if you don't tell me clearly, babe.."

She gulped and mumbled, "I want your fingers in my w, wet- oh my god, I think I can't say that-" she looked at me with pleading eyes, as her face flushed in red because of the words she just said.

"In your wet pussy, right? Spread your legs, darling" And it was the best sight I've ever seen. She was sitting on my lap, with her legs spread, and I could see her damped pussy so clearly. How could she be real?

As my fingers slowly entered her soaked center, I could hear her moaning in pleasure. I don't want anyone around now, I thought. I pushed two of my fingers in her, with my thumb rubbing her clit softly, and my lips were still crashed into hers - I really wanted to savor every inch of her body. And Taylor moaning my name was everything, literally. I kissed her deeply, muffling the moans that fell from her cute lips. At the moment I pushed one more finger into her - I heard footsteps outside. Who the hell are you?

"Shhh... just a moment, please" I slipped my fingers out of her, causing her let out a slight moan.

"Y/N? Is there anything wrong? Is the patient okay?" the anonymous voice asked. Fuck, It was literally nothing..

"Yes, everything's fine- we're just having some struggle having breakfast" I said.

"Okay then, I hope everything to be fine" then the footsteps faded away. GOD!

"Phew. That was dangerous.." I whispered low, but she didn't answer. Is there really anything wrong?

"Tay, are you okay-" then I saw her touching herself, biting her lower lip to stifle moans. As she realized that I was watching, Taylor flushed in red.

"Taylor..." I called her name softly.

"Y/N, I was just-"

"My babygirl is really horny, aren't you?" I nibbled her earlobe, pushing three fingers in her unexpectedly, making her moan even more. The squelching sound filled the whole place, increasing the heat in the room.

"God, this feels so fucking good.. don't stop..." Taylor murmured in pleasure.

As my fingers moved faster and faster, her thighs started to shake, with her biting her lips to stifle the seductive sounds coming out of her lips.

"Does it feel good, darling? Huh?" I whispered low.

"Yes, yes baby.. please faster, faster..." She murmured.

"Oh my god babe, I- I wanna cum- Y/N, a-ah...!"

As she came, she came all over my body. And as I tried to cleanse her wet pussy with my tongue, she almost cried out in pleasure. She was so sensitive and I loved it.

"Tay, you're so sensitive.." I mumbled, with her pussy still in my mouth.

"Y/N, please, don't say that.. a, ahh.." She moaned. Her moans are perfect.. this may be the reason why Dress it one of my favorite song of hers. But this is the way much better. ANYWAYS. Now I really have to change my clothes - they're SOAKED.

After I finally swallowed every drop of her, I told Taylor that I have to go now. I also didn't forget to promise her that I'll be back at night. Kissing her forehead, I suddenly remembered that she needed someone to give her a bathe... it is what it is!