6. in shower 🔞

Y/N's POV

I suddenly turned back, facing Taylor.

"Sweetheart, I think we forgot somethin.." I said with a little smile on my face.

"Yes, baby? What is it?" She asked back. I gasped as she looked so seductive with her whole body glowing from sweat, still wearing nothing on ...

"I think we need to clean u-, I mean, you need someone to give you a bathe as you're still a, patient.." I whispered low, slowing getting closer to her.

"Y/N, I- I can take a shower alone..." She murmured below her breath. But then she immediately got what I was trying to say. Her face blushed in burning red. "Oh my god, Y/N..." She gasped.

I pulled a bathrobe out of the closet behind her bed. I handed her the robe, helping her to get out of the bed. As she stood, she was like 8 inches taller than me, which was absolutely sexy of her. God, she's so tall and it's attractive as fuck! I'd do anything to lie between this woman's legs.

"You done sweetheart?" I asked, kissing on her collarbone softly. A slight moan fell from her lips as my lips touched her bare skin. Her erogenous zone may be the collarbones, I thought.

"Yes.. totally ready" She softly grabbed my waist and followed me to the bathroom.

As we both entered the bathroom, I softly gripped her ass as I locked the door. I held her back trying to take the robe off, slowly untying the belt using my teeth.

"Y/N, what are you doing-"

As I looked up, I could see her whole face flushing in red. I just smirked and kept undressing her. When I finally finished untying, I sat down between her legs even before letting the robe slip from her bare shoulder.

"A-ah.." As my lips craved for her bare skin, a breathy moan fell from her lips. "Y/N..." She whimpered in pleasure.

As I savored her body even more, she tangled her fingers in my hair, pulling my head even deeper. "Y/N, more, please.." her shaky voice begged.

"Shh... patience, princess.." I slowly craved her body. As I kissed her inner thighs slowly, I could definitely feel her dripping on my face. I licked it with my tongue, moaning a little.

"You're already dripping, my princess.." I whispered low, sucking around her clit. She grabbed my hair even more. Her robe slipped from her shoulder, making her fully naked. I groaned as I saw her bare boobs and erect nipples. I passed my hand over her whole body, letting her moan in enjoyment. "Ah, Tay..." I murmured slowly, feeling every inch of her warm body.

As the touch got intense, I gripped her waist, guiding her to the mirror. The full-length mirror was already steamed up because of our tension. I wiped out the steam with my hand, making her face the mirror. "Baby...?" She looked at me with a little confused face.

"Shh... I'm sure you'll like it" I knelt down in front of the mirror, making Taylor look at herself being caressed by me.

"Look at you, you're so beautiful..." I said, placing my head inbetween her two legs.

"Y/N, this feels so strange.. watching myself like this making me so-" She couldn't finish her sentence as I suddenly pulled my tongue in her wet pussy.

"F-fuck..." Taylor threw her head back in pleasure. God, I loved to see her pleasure stricken face. And I hope she does too. As she dropped her eyes, I slightly slapped her ass, making her keep looking in the mirror. "A-ah.." She whimpered softly, feeling my hand all over her skin. I toyed with her clit as I felt her getting wetter and wetter.

"Tay, why are you so wet... you're such a dirty, dirty girl who gets aroused by seeing you being caressed by me, huh?" I whispered.

"I-I'm not, ah..!" Her legs started to tremble. "Look at you tho.. your body is enjoying it, princess" I said.

"Y/N, f-fuck.. I'm close, please, faster..." She pleaded in pleasure. I love her being so impatient. "Patience, princess" I murmured, still sucking her clit. "Y/N, but- I need more, please.." She groaned softly. Well..

"That's not my name, princess" Taylor blushed as she understood what I said. She gulped. "M- mommy, please, faster.. faster..." She whimpered. "Good girl" I smirked. "I-I'm a good girl mommy.." Her voice was filled with lust.

I stood up, making her place her hand on the mirror - I started to move my finger in and out of her wet pussy. "A-ah.. this feels so good, mommy.." her moans filled the whole bathroom. "It's my duty to make you feel good, Tay.. my pretty little kitten.." I murmured, nibbling and suckling her earlobe softly.

"K-kiss me, mommy, please.." She beg. Her cute lips were longing for mine. God, she's so precious. I slowly placed my lips on hers, savoring the taste of her lips. I bit her lower lip slightly, causing her moan in pleasure. And as I pushed her away, she looked at me with disappointed eyes. "Why...?" Her voice dropped.

I caught my breath and said, "I want your tongue in me first, princess" Her eyes were widened with surprise. "Do it, Tay.." I closed my eyes, feeling her soft lips touching mine. I softly moaned in joy. And as her tongue finally slipped inbetween my lips, I twined my arms around her, pulling her even closer. The kiss lasted for few minutes, but it just felt like forever. The heat grew up, and all we could hear was the watery sound of ourselves.

My fingers slowly entered her damped pussy again, and her moans were muffled by my lips. As I moved my fingers even faster, she dug her nails into my shoulders in arousal. Her groans became so big that they couldn't be hidden anymore. "A-ah, mommy- I wanna cum, ah-" She cried out. "Not before I let you" I said, moving my fingers faster and faster, hitting her pleasure spots even more.

"Please, please-" As she couldn't keep it in anymore, she came all over my hand. "Bad girl, aren't you?" I murmured. "I- I'm sorry mommy..." Her voice was shaky. And as I said nothing, she didn't know what to do. "Mommy, please, I'm sorry-" "I think we need to take a real shower now" I said stiffly. "Come here, Ms. Swift" I said, turning on the shower.

To be honest, I wasn't that angry at all... I just wanted to tease her and I think it worked. She's so submissive for me, which is so attractive especially for a 71 inches tall woman.. She's really my little kitten, I thought.

It's just the start, and I'm gonna treat her so nice...