4. I thought of you the whole night 🔞

Y/N's pov
-
"Ms. Swift, what are you doing-" my voice trembled this time. Her face was so red and her bedsheet was still moving up & down. "Shh.." She whispered. "Just let me keep looking at your face."

She bit her lower lip, with her face becoming more red - I suddenly realized that she was touching herself.

"Ms. Swif-"

"Yes, Y/N?"

"Are you... touching yourself now?"

Suddenly she let out a soft moan, which made me blush. Taylor said nothing but nodded.

"Y/N..." She moaned my name.

"Taylor" I called her name. I think that was my first time to call her Taylor in this hospital. God, I'm not that strong..

"You don't have to contain your moans.." I whispered in her ear. She blushed even more, letting out slight moans.

"Y/N, why'd you have to leave me last night..." She murmured. "I thought of you the whole night" She added. "The way you treated me so soft and gentle was so.. nice..."
"Please, Y/N, touch me.. I need you..."

I hesitated for a second, but then I just moved my hands onto her body. I gasped as her face, collarbone, boobs.. and everything was just so perfect.

Slowly moving my hands downwards, I removed the bedsheet covered on her body.

"Fuck, Tay.." I whispered. She wasn't even wearing panties on.

"God, you're so wet" I whispered, staring at her bare, wet center and her long fingers touching herself.

"Seems like you don't need my help at all." I said playfully.

"Y/N, please.. touch me..." She begged. I closed the blinds and slowly spread her legs.

"God you're perfect." My fingers were coated with her slick as soon as I pushed my fingers into her wet pussy.

As I started to rub her clit, she started to moan my name even more.

"This feels so good, don't stop..." she whimpered.

As my fingers moved faster, her thighs started to shiver.

"Oh my.. I'm close..." She gripped the sheets and bit her lower lips.

"Don't do it, hun.. It'll hurt" I whispered softly, still moving my fingers fast.

"Oh baby, I'm about to c-" she let out breathy moans.

"Come for me, Tay.." I placed my mouth between her legs, swallowing every drop of her love juice as she came for me.

"God, you taste so sweet.." I said, licking my own fingers that are covered with taylor's wetness, which made her aroused even more.

She started humping on her own bedsheet.

"Oh my, I'm so sensitive right now.." she let out soft moans as she kept grinding.

"Babygirl, you're so horny" I crashed my lips into hers. God, she's so warm and soft.

I slowly pushed my tongue into her mouth, making her moan even more.

"You're so good at this.." she murmured. Her blue eyes were filled with lust, and I loved it.

"Are you ready for the next round?" I whispered.

"Fucking ready." Taylor moaned.