9. dirty dreams pt.2 🔞

Y/N's POV

"You need more, huh?" I smirked. She nodded slowly, with her face burning in red.
"I wanna hear what you want, princess" I softly placed my finger on her lips, stroking it slowly.
"I want you inside me, baby..." She whispered seductively. "Please..."

"I thought I already made you satisfied, didn't I?" I said playfully. "Stop teasing!" She cried. "I.. I woke up before I came, so please..." She looked at me with those puppy eyes. I was so weak for those eyes, especially when she's pleading like this.

"Take this off, princess" I pointed at her baggy t-shirt. She blushed, slowly removing the damped fabric from her skin. "Ah, Y/N..." Her eyes were shaking a little. "Any problems, baby?" I asked. "No, I, I'm just-" She hesitated for a sec, then removing the rest of it all. As she stripped, her bare body met my eyes. I gasped as I saw her breasts and erect, rosy nipples.

"Oh how naughty girl you are..." I teased, slowly placing my hand on her boobs. As I softly squeezed them, she softly moaned in pleasure. I toyed with her nipples, rubbing it with my fingers to satisfy her. "Y/N, Y/N..." She hided her face with her hands, mumbling in enjoyment. "Don't hide it, show me your pretty face, princess" I whispered, removing her hands with mine carefully. "Gorgeous girl." I smiled.

As my eyes met hers, I could definitely feel the lust in her blue eyes. She furtively squeezed my hand with her small palm. "Fuck me, please" She begged. "As you wish" I slowly trailed my finger from her waist to pelvis, stroking her erogenous zone up and down. She furrowed her eyebrows in pleasure, whimpering small. "Do you like it here, baby?" I knew she was enjoying it, but I wanted to listen it in her voice. She slightly bit her lower lip, nodding a little. Her face was tinged with peachy pink. "Use your words" I said, placing my hand on her waist to pull her into my arms. "Yes, I like it, baby.." Her face is now flushed in red, which made the sight in front of my eyes even hotter.

Then she grabbed my hands on her waist again, pulling it closer to her own inner thighs. As I looked up at her, I could see her deep blue eyes begging for my touch. "Baby girl, you're so bold.. I didn't know you were this desperate" I smirked, slowly drawing small circles on her thigh. Hearing her groaning in pleasure, I moved my hand upper and upper, close to her core.

"We don't need these.." I whispered, flicking the upper hem of her undergarments(or shorts). As I suddenly pulled down her panties, the cold air brushed her soaked pussy, making her shiver in excitement. "A, ah-" I loved to hear her horny moans. "Tay, you're already so wet for me.." I mumbled, spreading her legs apart by holding her slender ankles. "What a view." I chuckled, fixating my eyes at her dripping pussy. "Honey, stop staring..." Her whole body blushed, feeling so exposed and vulnerable at the same time. Instead of answering, I slowly placed my hand on her center, flung opening her wet folds. "I want so savor every inch of you." I whispered with my voice filled with lust, lowering my body onto her precious one to kiss her. I started to kiss all over her face, nibbling and sucking her earlobe gently. As I heard her moaning in pleasure, I moved my lips down to her neck. I kept leaving hickeys on her neck and collarbones, hungrily eating her out.

The more I craved her body, the more desperate she got. She kept whimpering as I moved down even more. As my tongue reached her hard nipples, she threw her head back in enjoyment. I toyed with her nipples more and more, keeping them in my mouth, suckling and biting them softly. "Will it be okay for me to fuck you, princess?" I asked, removing my mouth from her skin to catch my breath. "Yes, please fuck me, please..." "Good girl" I smiled, listening to her consent.

I finally placed my fingers on her opening, stroking the damped area of hers slowly. "Baby, just put your finger inside me.." God, I love her pleading voice so much. "Shh.. patience, princess" I muffled her moans with my lips, drawing circles around her center but never reaching the sensitive area. "Y/N, quickly..." I could feel her juices soaking my fingers even more. Then I finally put two of my fingers inside her center. As I started hitting her pleasure spots, I could hear her pretty, shrill moans full of pleasure filling the whole place. I kept pumping my fingers in and out of her, making her legs tremble. As I curled my fingers inside her vagina, she furrowed her eyebrows even more, throwing her head back in excitement. I could definitely feel her walls clenching around my fingers.

"Baby, I'm close-" She groaned. That's when I pulled out my fingers from her, then placing my face inbetween her thighs. "Y/N? What are you doin-" Even before her words finished, I gently pushed my tongue inside her center. "Oh fuck, I-" She tangled her fingers in my hair, drawing my head even closer to her soaked pussy. I could clearly feel her juices covering all over my face. As I kept eating her out hungrily, her legs started to tremble even more, with her hips grinding up and down desperately. "Y/N-" She moaned my name out loud, coming inside of my mouth. I removed my mouth from her pussy, licking all her juices covering my face with my tongue. "I never thought you'd taste this good, Taylor" I smirked, crashing my lips towards her. "I want you to taste how sweet you are" I whispered in her ear, letting her suck my lips to taste herself.

"Mmm.." She moaned out, feeling the warmth of our tongues meeting. As she finished licking herself, I slowly pulled her away, looking into her gorgeous blue eyes. I was overwhelmed by her unbelievable beauty. Realizing my reaction, she chuckled shyly. "Do you like what you're seeing?" She asked. "I absolutely love it, baby" I softly whispered, smiling back. "What do you really love, my body or me?" She asked again, making a puppy-face that I was so weak for. I couldn't help but giggle at her cuteness. "Of course it's you, baby girl"

"I love you so much" we said at the same time.

"It's time to clean up" we both smiled.