Chapter 5

Chapter 5
"Lunch"

Austin's POV .

"Be sure to study for our test next Tuesday , you will not be given a chance to study in class" Mr.Fernandez yelled across the classroom.

"What test ?" Justin asked confused right before the bell could ring.

'Beeeeeeeeeep!'

The bell rang it was time to go to lunch where we all see our friends. I was eager for the school day to be over I just wanted to spend time with my baby girl.

"You eating today?" Jack asked me lifting one eyebrow.

"Yeah I might get nachos". I replied staring boredly.

"What's up with after school today fam?" Justin asked rubbing his hands together and pulling his lips to the side.

"Melissa is gonna come over and we might watch some movies or go out" I replied with a faint smile biting my lip and looking down.

"Awww shit y'all bouta fuuucckk !" Justin yelled out making Jack and I laugh and stumble as we made our way into the cafeteria.

"Yeah we haven't did that in awhile she does seem pretty tense" I said while staring at Melissa across the lunchroom with a smirk then turning my head to See Justin tieing his shoe.

"Waaduupp Mamacitas" Jack said smiling as we made it to the table and took a seat.

"Hey guiysss" the girls said in unison.

"Hey Mel" I kissed her forehead as I sat down.

"What you gonna eat today?" She asked smiling at me.

"If I told you , I'd make you wet your panties" I replied with a smirk and licking my lips.

"Hahahaa , that does sound good right now but I'm literally starving so I'm gonna get some food" she smiled while taking my hand in hers and pulling me into the lunch line.

"She wants the D". Justin whispered as he brushed past me and Melissa.

"Hell yeah" I replied while he was walking away he turned around and laughed.

"What?" Melissa asked confused.

"Nothing babe lets get our food". I said to her lifting her chin to give her a kiss.

Melissa's POV

I don't know why Austin's acting strange . He keeps telling me dirty jokes and I'm really liking them. I can't lie ... I missed his touch we haven't felt each other in a long time. I think I know what he wants and I'm definitely going to give it to him...today.

After School...

"I want you to come over today , my parents won't be home until late night" Austin said pulling me into his arms while leaning on his car and biting his bottom lip. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stared him in his eyes.

"Let's go to your house then baby" I said while looking down at his belt buckle. I could tell I was turning him on. The way his pants grew. he let go of me and we both got into the car.

"I wanna try something" I said to Austin while he was pulling out of the school parking lot and going to his house.

"Try what?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. I began to unbuckle his belt and zipped down his pants. He watched me as stroked him and I put him into my mouth.

"Pay attention to the rode". I told him as he looked back up to the rode. I buried him inside my mouth once more. he grew harder and let out a quiet groan. I knew he was loving it because he gripped the steering wheel.