Chapter 8

Chapter 8
"Hangover"

5am Monday Morning...

My alarm clock seemed louder than usual. I don't remember anything from last night besides the embarrassing argument we had...my birthday is coming really soon I'll be 18! Finally.

I sent a text to Skylar to see how she was doing because she didn't reply to me last night.

"Hey wakey wakey ! (:"- Me

"Oowweee" I whined feeling a throbbing pain shoot through my head as I sat up. I took two Advil & I went into the bathroom to do my daily routine. I stepped out of the shower and put on my 'love spell' lotion and perfume from PINK. I walked over to the counter to do my makeup..light powder foundation, lightly filled eyebrows, my eos lemon smelling lip balm with a small amount of pink lipstick and thin eyelashes with mascara. I was going for a very natural look. I blow dried my hair and flattened it straight with my 'Ghd' purple hair straighteners. I decided to wear my orange cropped tank top from Pacsun and my highwaisted dark jeans from hollister. I checked my phone and it was 6:50am, I have to be to school by 7:30am. I had a text from Austin.

"Good Morning Daaarllinggg . had fun last night \(•.•)/ can't wait to see you today" - Austin

"Morning Babe. Me too. you were so out of it last night (^.*) " - Me

"Haha You knew that would happen. How about we go on a date for your birthday? c:" -Austin

"Y E S S S S ! Where are we going? :D"- Me

"I'm not telling you. It's a surprise Mel gosh ö " -Austin

"Fine !!! >:| I have to go before I'm late see yah :* " - Me

"Okaayy c; "-Austin

I checked the time again after texting Austin it was now 6:58am. I grabbed my backpack and put on my brown ankle strap sandals from nastygal.com. I rushed down the stairs to grab a VOSS water and a granola bar.

"Bye Mommy" I kissed her cheek and she smiled

"Bye Dad" I kissed his cheek also

"See you later Mel" my dad said to me while packing a lunch.

"Bye my love" I picked up Lizzy and kissed her small head.

"Don't forget your brother is coming home from college today he's going to be moving back in with us and sooner or later you're sister will be back".My mom said over her shoulder while cooking eggs.

Yeah..I have an older brother his name is Stephen he's a model. And my older sisters Named Lauren. My sister goes to a college in Florida, she's a cosmetologist. I haven't seen neither of them in a long time. But I'm glad they'll be back.

"Alright I'll be home early" I smiled big at my mom, grabbing my keys to leave out. I was about to get into my car until Austin's car pulled up on the side. I smiled as I strutted toward the car.

"Well well, If it isn't my sugar plum" I laughed as he rolled down the window.

"Let's go ... you're riding with me" he smirked

"I'd rather be riding on you" I smirked back

"Good one baby ha" he laughed. Austin was wearing grey and black sweats with zippers on the side. And a all white v-neck short sleeve shirt, a gold watch and chain added with all white Air Force ones. His lips were so plush and pink I couldn't resist them.

"Guess what" I cheesed at him interlacing our fingers as he drove

"Your brother is coming home" he smirked.