Chapter 2

Chapter 2
"Vanilla Please"

"Would you like to try our new strawberry sherbet?" The young woman asked with a pleasing smile.

"No , thanks just a waffle cone with vanilla please" I smiled back . "Baby what are you getting ?" I played with Austin's shirt.

"I think I want a banana split" he smirked soon to turn into a giggle.

"What flavor silly ?" . He leaned in and whispered "I'd be lying to myself if I said I didn't wanna lick you instead"

A big gulp went through my throat, I felt my heart in my stomach but I managed to smile at him "Austin... You're so lucky we aren't home right now".

"And for the young man?" The woman interrupted.

"Strawberry banana smoothie, thanks "he smiled at the woman , then looking back to me and kissed my forehead.

"You can go back to the table babe, I'll be right over "

"Alright then, don't take too long" I smirked and strutted back to the table. Knowing he was looking at my ass I put on a cat walk for him , only to peek behind me and see him biting his bottom lip and looking right at my ass.

I sat down at the table with Hailey , Skylar , Justin & Jack. "What are you smiling for Sun cheeks?" Skylar asked with a smirk and narrowed eyes.

"Nothinggg just excited for icecream "I said still smiling and then laughing in unison with Skylar.

"Here you go" Austin finally came to the table with my ice cream along with his smoothie.

"Took you awhile, what did you do ? Tip the waiter?" Justin asked with an annoyed look on his face.

"No I was busy tipping your mom" Austin replied laughing .

"AUSTIN!" I yelled and nudged him in his side.

"Owwwee! I was kidding jeez" he replied in pain , holding the side of his rib.

"Ha , won't be so funny when I'm tipping your girl" Justin said laughing.

"First off nobody's tipping nothing over her but that spoon into your icecream so you guys shut up" I ended the nonsense. While Hailey was on the other end of the table rolling.

"So when are you getting your car back?" Hailey asked Jack while Justin was playing with her hair .

"I'm gonna take it tonight , I don't care anymore I pay for my own gas anyway"he said with a sigh and a slight smile.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket only to find 3 missed calls from my mom."Shit" I dripped some icecream onto the table and redialed my moms number.

"Melissa where the hell are you?, my God I thought something was wrong ". She said with a sigh of relief .

"Mommy I'm with my friends " I laughed a little. "I'm perfectly fine , why'd you call ?" I asked narrowing my eyebrows.

"You need to get home , your dad has something he wants to tell you " I could tell she was smiling while telling me this.

"Okay I'll have Austin bring me home"

"Alright Mel , see you when you get here"

"Bye mom" I hung up my phone and sat it on the table.

"What's wrong ?" Justin asked , only to be nosey as always ."I need to go home guys , my dad has something to tell me"

"Uh oh you're in trouble" Jack pointed at me with two fingers and smiled .

"I guess that's the end of our icecream date hotties" Hailey said with a sad face. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'll take you home baby, let's go". Austin grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers while pulling me out of my seat.

"Bye guys , I'll see you tomorrow " I waved bye to my friends. They all waved and said bye to me and Austin.

"Call us" Skylar pointed to herself and Hailey.

I shook my head as I left out the door. I didn't really know what my dad wanted to talk about but it gave me a scared feeling. He never called to tell me he wanted to talk about something in person before, I hope this is good.