Chapter 6

Chapter 6
"The mall"

I decided to give Austin a call. I know he had no intention that the other females would be there, so I don't plan on arguing with him about it besides the smoking part. ugh... he knows how much I hate that.

"Finally you called me. wassup babe". Austin asked in a raspy voice.

"Nothing just laying down with Lizzy". I replied with a sigh. Lizzys head popped up and she wagged her tail a little when I said her name. I scratched her head. she loves that.

"If anything I've done is bothering you I'm sorry. I already know you're going to yell at me for being with girls and smoking. But I promise I didn't know those girls were gonna be there. I didn't want to smoke but it's like I had to do it in that moment I was just-". I cut him off.

"Austin I know , I understand it's fine as long as it doesn't happen again then you won't get cursed out". I replied sassy.

"No it's not okay. I'm gonna make up for it sugarlips". He said quietly. "I love you too much". I couldn't help but smile at his words.

Saturday...

I went to pick up Hailey and Skylar. Were going shopping for an outfit for tonight's party at Jacks house. I'm surprised that his parents are letting him do this.As we entered the mall there was a skirt that got Haileys full attention. It was a bright red maxi skirt with a slit coming up the right leg and stopped at the thigh part.

"Omgg this is so cute. she said in a deep funny voice.

"Should I wear heels?" I asked the girls soon to be gifted with a familiar voice.

"No , that would be a little too much". He said stopping in his tracks.

It was Shawn. He's probably about to ask me why I didn't call or text him , but I don't think that we should talk. its for the sake of my relationship and I don't want to mess up things between me and Austin.

"Hey Melissa" he said with a smirk and grabbing my hand to pull me in for a hug.

"Woah Melissa who's the hottie?" Skylar asked with an 'o' shaped mouth.

"Spill the beans" Hailey frowned at me.

"Girls this is Shawn". "Shawn these are my best friends Hailey and Skylar". I introduced them to each other.

"Hey ladies" he greeted with a warm smile.

"Hey you" Hailey returned.

"Hi Shawn" Skylar said twisting a strand of hair. stopping after Hailey lunged her elbow into Skylars ribs.

"Ouch!" She whispered loudly.

"Stop looking at him like that" . "you're probably creeping him out ew". I laughed knowing what Hailey just said by reading her lips.

"Can I speak to you Melissa?" Shawn asked with raised eyebrows and pointing behind him .

"Uhh yeah sure". "I'll be back". I said turning to my friends and walking away .

"Don't be too long" Skylar replied. really Sky ? I could be as long as I want.

"How about you go finish you're shopping" I replied to Sky with a smile while still walking over to Shawn until I came face to face with him.

"I can't stop thinking about you". he said in a low voice.I jumped at his words. I didn't say anything. I just looked away.

"Why didn't you text me?" He asked grabbing my hands.