Chapter 7

Chapter 7
"Caught"

Sunday
8:11pm

"Mom where's my wallet?" I panicked as I looked everywhere before leaving out to Jakes party tonight with the girls.

"Hmm idk sweetie. Did you check under your bed?" She yelled. I knew she wasn't paying close attention to what I was asking because she was watching her favorite tv show Orange County housewives.

"I looked everywhere what the fuck!" I yelled loudly getting Lizzys attention while she was walking into my room sniffing everywhere. I was frustrated by the fact that the girls would be here any minute and I didn't want my parents to know.

"What did you just say?" She asked at the end of the stairs.

"I..um was just telling you that...were doing a group project in uhh bio..chemi-ology class" I stuttered not knowing what class to say.

"What kind of class is that?" My dad asked in a confused voice. I tried to hold in my laughter or they would know I was up to something.

I looked under my dresser and there was my wallet. just laying there lifeless without me."Fooouunnd It!" I said smiling. I heard my phone ring from the dresser where it was charging.

"Were outside down the street lets go hottie ! (;"-Hailey

"Have to sneak out! my parents are downstairs :0 "-Me

"Sky is gonna ding dong ditch the house really fast and you sneak out to the back :p "-Hailey

"YOU GUYS GIVE ME LIFE! (^_^)" -Me

I hurriedly stuffed pillows under my covers as if it looked like I was sleeping. I stuck some of my hair extensions out the covers. I grabbed my cross body bag, my heels, my phone and closed my door turning out the light. I heard the doorbell ring and as soon as it did Lizzy and my dad went to the door . He was looking out for whoever rung to doorbell. While my mom was in the restroom, I took this chance and I flew down the stairs into the kitchen and out the screen door. I waited for my dad to go back into the house. my heart was racing. before he could close the door my phone went off. I immediately ran back into the backyard and out the other gate. I ran as fast as I could down the opposite direction of Hailey's car. I quickly called her. She picked up after the first ring.

"Pleasseeee don't tell me you got caught!". Hailey whined through the phone.

"Haha NOOO! I had to run the opposite direction because my phone rung and my dad was...its a long story". I spoke through the phone.

"Where are you?!". She asked hurriedly.

"I'm on Butler Stone street". I replied to Hailey.

"We're on our way pickle head!" Sky yelled in the phone and hung up . I slipped on my all white heels knocking the rocks off the bottom of my feet (picture of outfit above). As soon as I looked up I seen Hailey's all white Range Rover pull up to the side of the road. I strutted to the car and got inside.

"Hola chicks!" I yelled with my hands in the air. As Sky passed me a jolly rancher shot. I drunk it down fast.

"Wooohh that shit was strong Sky, What the hell?". I asked squinting my eyes with a face as if I ate a sour lime.

"That's how I like it Melissa". She calmly replied looking back to me smiling. I could see it in her eyes she was already drunk.

"What's in that little box?" Hailey asked Sky raising her eyebrow.