Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"You didn't kiss me back"

Melissa's POV

Today is Tuesday..Greaaat I'll be 18 tomorrow woot woot. I thought to myself as I woke up to my alarm clock buzzing on my nightstand.

"Goodmorning Hair puller" Austin walked out of the bathroom smirking.

"Whatever" I chuckled

I got up to take a shower and do my daily routine. After 35 minutes later of curling my hair and doing my makeup I picked out something to wear. I put on dark blue skinny jeans with a white crop top and my silk flower printed cardigan. I paired that with my Micheal Kors gold watch & the necklace to match it.

I skipped down the stairs and saw Austin ready to go with two Philly cheesesteak hot pockets.

I slipped on my brown strap sandals and sprayed on some perfume.

"Ready babe?" Austin asked handing me a hot pocket.

"Yes" I cheesed at him grabbing the hot pocket.

"Had a nice night huh?" He smirked

"Definitely" I smirked back

"Mel don't forget about tomorrow" Stephen said to me as he skipped down the steps.

"Tomorrow??"
I asked confused

"YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Stephen yelled making Lizzy bark.

"Oh yeah I know...I-I guess I'm a little bit excited" I replied.

"We haaaveee to goooo" Austin said slowly.

"Okay hold your horses! Let's go then" I pushed him "see you later Steph".

"Ight" he nodded locking the door as me and Austin left.

Later in art class

"Get into your groups and let's get started" Mr. Benson yelled happily.

"Heeey girl" Skylar said cheerfully

"Hey what's up girls" I replied

"Hey Melissa" They said in unison

"Last night was fun" Hailey chuckled

"What happened last night?" Kesha smiled

"She had a family dinner for her brother Stephen" Hailey said laughing a bit.

"Stephen...Gomez?" Kesha guessed

"Yeah how do you know him?" I asked curious

"I used to work with him" she smiled "Tell him I said Hi...I'm sure he remembers me" she looked down.

"Y-yeah okay..cool I will" I replied

"Let's start this project girrllss!" Skylar yelled tightening her strings on her black sweat pants.

She was wearing all black sweats, an all black hoodie that covered her small baby bump and all black vans.

"You look comfy today" I Nudged her arm a bit

"I am honestly" she smiled

"Yeah.. You usually dress up..ya know what I mean?" Kesha explained "like all fashionably and stuff"

"I see Selena's not here today.." I changed the subject.

"That stupid slut" Hailey added

"She bought me a necklace..with a picture of me inside.." I said twirling Hailey's blonde hair