chapter 4:diffrent types of chemistry

jake woke up to the sound of his phones alarm "mfh-" he grunted reaching over to turn it off. he was still wearing his uniform from yesterday but changed over into a fresh pair.

"jake? are you awake?" his mother called from down the stairs "yes yes.." he grunted in reply."hurry up your going to be late!" he put on his jacket and went downstairs and fell onto the sofa."you were supposed to wake up 10 minutes go?!what is up with you , you've been acting weird since yesterday." she seemed angry , it wasn't her problem. "nothing i just didn't hear my alarm."he seemed more awake now.

he put on his shoes and grabbed his bag and left."bye , im now going!" he shouted echoing throughout the house , no reply. thats normal. he shut the door and walked to school, he was thinking about tom again , just great!it didnt help that he had science first. he arrived just on time. he sat in his form room and finished his homework he had due in. he scribbled down the last sentence in sync with the bell , putting the papers in his bag, he smiled as he realised he could speak to tom.

he got to his science lab and sat in his seat. "hey!" jake greeted grinning."good morning!" tom waved back , his jacket off due to the strict teacher. after about 5 minutes of the teacher talking about electrons, he took the same crumpled piece of paper out of his pocket from yesterday."hiii!!" he passed the paper to him. "hello ! :)" tom wrote back
"how are you?" god small talk is painful.
"good,you?"
"im fine, did you fix your mask?"
"yup!" after jake read ,it tom shew him where he sew the bit back together. "it looks so cool!!" he smiled at him, the way the mask was sown was careful and neat. "thank you!"tom smiled back
"did you sew it?" that was a stupid question but oh well he has wrote it now.
"yes , it didnt take me too long tho :)!"
"thats great!" he handed the paper back.their conversation went on for about the entire lesson and it seems they have always had something to talk about.he found out tom had the same intrests as him which was nice.

the bell finally rung letting them out of the hell hole called science.as they had to split ways to go to their respected friend groups, this made jake frown , why did he feel so attached to him already

(boring chapter but it will help i swear)