chapter 9:dreams

jake sat with tom at a table by themselves."Tom." jake broke the silence after a few minutes. "yes?" he looked confused,"there is something i need to tell you." his breaths where shakey and jagged. jakes hands where trembling with fear."i-i love you."

tom shot up awake. was he seriously having another dream about jake? tom threw his head in his hands. he was beginning to admit his feelings for him,i mean, look at him. explain how he wouldn't like him.sure it was just the heat of the moment but the way jake acts makes him so.. happy?

"tom?" a knock against the door."tom?!"it  repeated. "i- yeah-?" he stuttered trying to get up. "hurry up, you have 30 minutes." his mum yelled through the crevice of the door.Tom sighed getting up.

30 minutes later, he was out of the house and on his way too school."tom!" a short figure ,with dark blue hair wearing a black and pink jacket shouted at him , waving , with the most beautiful grin and- holy shit its jake."JAKE!" he yelled back ,his mask hiding his grin.tom practically ran over to him."good morning?" tom laughed."are you feeling better?" he continued. "oh ,yeah..yeah i am." jake laughed , scratching his neck. jake didn't even realise it was cold until he felt the air hit his hand , practically numbing it."are you not freezing?" tom laughed,his heart skipped a beat as jake put his hand on his."youre warm though!?" causing tom to laugh at him."it's easy to be warm when wearing this!" he shrugged. "plus im wearing gloves." tom always wears gloves and clothes like this , it dosnt matter if its 50 degrees,nor -10.without a warning jake pulled on them. "can i wear them pleaseeeeeee!!!!" he begged , pouting at him.Tom started to panic slightly. "i-i uhh.. i prefer not to take them off.."His expression unreadable but his tone deepening. jake pouted again."okay fine.."

they decided on walking to their school together. jake had forgotten to bring his jacket, he clung to tom shivering,causing tom to blush. his stomach turned , not in a bad way but in a 'omg hes so cute' way. which kind of sucked for tom ,i mean , how does he know if he likes him back? let alone if he is gay.this didnt stop him from savouring every second he had with him clinging onto him."im cold still.." he mumbled , shivering slightly."are you now?" he giggled,teasing him.

they walked into the school building ,if you had no idea who they where you would probably think they where a couple. and oh boy did both of them wish they where.

authors note:
Why does this seem so out of character.. anyway the new ep has me in tears im actually heartbroken