This Was Fun?

Sometime in the past we went to this giant party at our friends house. That's not where the story takes place, though.

The day after the party me and my family (all of us except Stepda, Mark, Noah, Peter and Darren) went to go help clean up. After we finished cleaning plastic cups and soggy cookies from the woods the kids went to play on this swing in the front yard. 

James decided to try something with Todd. He had Todd sit on the swing while he swung by hanging off the side of the swing. Todd forgot to hold onto the swing and discovered that flying isn't quite as enjoyable as it seems. He broke both of his arms.

While my Mom and our friend's mom rushed him to the hospital me, my siblings and our friends went inside and watched funny videos. Meema picked us up and took us out for ice-cream. We went home and Todd had two giant casts. We all got to sign them. It was great. 

The next day I got an ear infection. We didn't think much of it until a few days later when it got much worse. I couldn't eat or drink without it hurting. My Mom took me to our doctors and they decided that I had mastoiditis. They told my Mom to take me to the hospital because it could kill me if I didn't get the right treatment.

I got to eat a bunch of food because I hadn't eaten all day and then my Stepda came and visited me and brought my Mom stuff. After he left my Dad came, which was very suprising. After he left me and my Mom watched a Cinderella movie(I forgot the name). During the movie a nurse came in and commented on how much she liked that movie. 

The next day they let me leave. It was one of the most chaotic weeks in my life, I'm sure.