wake up sleepy head!!

It was currently midnight and Patricia just come back home after her date. She went to her room, threw her pyjamas on her and went to bed.

The next Nate was up early with Patricia so they decided to prank Lucifer. They went to his bedroom while Patricia was recording.

'Wake up sleepy head!!!' He shouted, making Lucifer jolt up. 'What the hell dude!' Oswald sat up 'the fuck man...?' Nate and Patricia started laughing so hard and then ran away. 'Ay, you aren't going anywhere!' Lucifer Exclaime and by, getting his slipper it was quite visible he was about to beat the shit outta them.

Oswald meanwhile, rubbed his eye and got up. After Lucifer finished beating both Nate's and Patricia's asses they had breakfast.

Patricia got up after eating and went on her phone, Marko headed out for the Gym, Nate went to read in his room and Oswald went to chill in his room with Lucifer. Patricia went on her phone to find the video but somehow it wasn't there anymore.

'Wha-?' She thought as she tried to find it but nothing, Lucifer must've deleted it but that didn't mean it wasn't saved in her cloud.

On Patricia's phone:

Princess_gobber entered the chat

Princess_ gobber: Marko

Princess_gobber: please

Princess_gobber: come

Princess_gobber: NOW 👹👹

A Strong guy entered the chat

A Strong guy: gurl the frigg u want? 😭

Princess_gobber: I found the video * w *

A Strong guy: bitch, that's it?

Princess_gobber: yuppp 😋

A Strong Guy: kill me 🥲🥲

Princess_gobber left the chat

A Strong guy left the chat

Back to real life:

Muahaha, now time to post this. I thought as I went to my Instagram page and posted the video online with a caption that read 'mornings with these silly people.' Now I wait for it to get popular and make everyone think they are dating! Guines! I'm so evil I could just...do something evil :3.

Nate came down the stairs, giggling.

'I saw your post but don't you think Lucifer and Oswald would get mad?' He asked 'No they won't because they Don't have Instagram.' 'Oh yeah, I forgot.'

A few hours later:

Nerdworm entered the 'fanfic 😁' chat

Nerdworm: girlie pop get the fuck here   

Princess_gobber entered the 'fanfic 😁' chat

Princess_gobber: boi what happened?

Nerdworm: just saw the guys making out in the bathroom.

Princess_gobber: boi wat 🤨

*Nerdworm sent one picture*

Princess_gobber: oh ma gawd 🤯

Nerdworm: boutta to post this right now

Princess_gobber: slay

Princess_gobber left the 'fanfic 😁' chat

Nerdworm left the 'fanfic 😁' chat

Nate posted the picture on his Facebook page ( yeah bro has Facebook 💀💀). He sighed at the masterpiece he caught on 4k and went to have a nap, meanwhile, Oswald left the bathroom with his jean zip unzipped and mother fucker could barely walk. Lucifer helped him get to his room and they both sat on the bed.

'T-that..was amazing~.' 'I can see that-' Lucifer stopped as he looked at Oswald, his pants were wet as fuck. 'Babe..your fucking wet all over.' 'Well spotted.' He said sarcastically but Lucifer gave him new underwear and pants so he could at least be dry.

[Word count: 538]