start ymfjytfytd🤧🤧

It was a few months since Lucifer and Oswald had got married without the others (Nate, Marko and Patricia) knowing.

Today night, they were just chilling on the couch with them while they watched Chain saw man, Lucifer curling up with Oswald while Nate and Marko just chilled.

Patricia in the meanwhile was on a date with both of her boyfriends. They went to the new fancy restaurant downtown.

Marko looked up from his phone and noticed the two. He took a quick pic and posted it on the chat with Patricia.

On Marko's phone:

A Strong guy entered the chat

Princess_gobber entered the chat

A Strong guy: yo Pat look what I caught

*A Strong guy posted one picture*

Princess_gobber:  omg god they r so cute thrdbgrdg65irdh😍

A Strong guy: gurl wtf 💀💀

Princess_gobber: teehee

Princess_gobber left the chat

A Strong guy left the chat

Back to reality:

Marko put his phone down and they all resumed watching the film while Nate made more popcorn even tho the movie started to scare the living shit out of him. It was now 9:43 p.m. and everyone went to bed. Well not everyone.

Lucifer's room:

I was getting ready for bed when I heard a knock on my door, I opened it and saw my husband.

'Oswald, are you okay?' I asked him and he nodded. 'Well yeah, um I just wanted to stay with you if that was okay..' 'Sure! I mean I don't mind so..'

He smiled as I let him in. We went to my bed and snuggled up together.

[They're so silly rjuyythrruytuy >w<] [Word count: 273]