lovers discovery

Marko came back from the gym later that day, it was the afternoon.

Patricia ran to Marko but he stopped her.

'I swear to god pinkie.' He started 'Why won't you leave the two alone?' 'Because it's fun spying on them!' She exclaimed as she then merrily hopped away. Marko dealt with enough bullshill today so he tiredly placed his satchel on the corner near the door. He was then on his way to his bedroom.

Patricia in the meanwhile was spying on the two talking about some random drama until Oswald asked Lucifer if he could put something on his desk. Lucifer agreed and placed it on his desk, then he took off a ring-like object and placed it near the other ring-like object. Patricia took a closer look to realise they WERE rings. Would that mean they were married? If so to who? She pondered.  

Patricia took an even closer look at the rings and noticed they were both signed with the two first letters of their names. She gasped but took a picture and ran.

On Patricia's phone:

Princess_gobber entered the 'fanfic 😁' chat

Princess_gobber changed her username to Pdetective

Pdetective: Nate, come online now

Nerdworm entered the 'fanfic 😁' chat

Nerdworm: girlie pop, pls let me take a shit in peace

Nerdworm: (Ò - Ó)

Pdetective: damn 💀💀 but...

*Pdetective sent one picture*

Nerdword: gasperz!

Pdetective: send this to Marko rn

Nerdworm: hold up.

Back to reality:

Nate, after finishing went to Marko and showed him the picture very calmly but Marko told him to please go away. So Nate did. He was getting a bit tired too so he went for a nap. Patricia in the meanwhile, posted the picture on her Instagram page and texted it to her BFF's.

Patricia got bored staying by herself so she got dressed and went outside to the mall at Sephora's to spoil herself and as she was there she went to Lucy's too.

Y'all Thanks 4 175 reads on my first book!

[Word count: 340]