found it!

It was late at night and Marko could barely sleep because of what happened today. He tried to close his eyes but it didn't work, trying to find a comfortable position he heard little steps walking away to a room.

Marko stood up and tip-toed to see what was going on, for his giant figure he surprisingly was quiet. Patricia was trying out her plan. At first, Marko thought it was only Nate and went back but when he heard a faint click he knew Patricia was up to something. He went up to Oswald's room and noticed Patricia, she bumped into him and took a long gulp!

'What in fucks name are you doing, Pinkie?' Marko whisper-shouted, dragging Pat to her room. She breathed heavily as her phone was hidden in her ass pocket. 'Golly, I don't know what-' 'don't you 'golly' me. What were you, short, pink-haired bimbo doing in my cousin's husband's bedroom?' Marko covered his mouth, realising what he just said.

Patricia's mouth dropped and a surprised look appeared on her face.

'What?' Marko ran away and closed his door shut, Patricia grinned as she couldn't contain her excitement. So they were married?! Greatest discovery ever! She texted her friends.

Patsforcats entered the chat (discord):

Patsforcats: yo Yumi.

Yumikastar: ya?

Patsforcats: They are married

Yumikastar: wait actually??

Patsforcats: ye >w<

Yumikastar: Oh Em Gee

Patsforcats: IKR!! ♡

Yumikastar: op sorry gtg.

Yumikastar left the chat

Patsforcats left the chat

Back to le realtà:

Patricia lied down on her bed, sighing to her self and then fell asleep.

[5 follower already? Ty guys! Word count: 271]