safe..for now

It had been an hour or so, Patricia went back home while the others seemed to have already eaten and gone off to bed.

'Damn, from how much did I stay there?' She said, checking her phone. She has been shopping for 3 hours and 46 minutes?? She went to bed with her outside clothes on, she seemingly had forgotten about the discovery.

~ {{ ☆ ☆The next day ☆ ☆ }} ~

Lucifer woke up with Oswald. Lucifer went to the kitchen while Oswald had a small difficulty, he helped Oswald and laid him on the couch. Luci made them breakfast as the others woke up, no one questioned why Pat was still in her dress from when she went out.

Everyone decided to go out but since Oswald couldn't walk properly they decided to play board games inside. A few minutes, after picking a game to start with rain started pouring so even though they went outside, it still wouldn't be such a good idea.

they all started with 'spin the bottle' but instead of kissing they hugged. The first one to go was Nate and it landed on Marko, Marko landed on Patricia, Patricia landed on Oswald and now it was Oswald's turn to spin. It spun round and round in heavy motion until it landed on Marko. He was a bit disappointed but to continue the game they hugged and then it was Lucifer's turn.

Lucifer spun the bottle and it landed on Nate, they hugged and continued the game.

Halfway through the game, Patricia remembered what she had found and decided to expose the two.

'Pause game! I wanna talk with the two for a minute.' She smiled sweetly, pointing at Lucifer and Oswald, Nate and Marko agreed and went away.

'So,' She started 'you two think you can keep the secret away from me?' 'What secret? We have nothing to hide, woman.' Lucifer replied with some sass 'Well then can you explain why I saw two rings with both your and Oswald's names on them?' She exclaimed,  trying to prove her point but Lucifer and Oswald wouldn't budge.

'Listen Pinkie.' Oswald said as an offended Pat looked at him with a shocked expression 'We have no idea what you're talking about, we aren't married, those are just friendship rings. Never heard of em'?' Pat, now realising she might be wrong, stormed away.

'Phew.. we almost got caught back there..' then, they made out on the couch.

On Patricia's phone (discord):

Patsforcats went online

Patsforcats: Yumi get online

Yumikastar went online

Yumikastar: sup girlie! Did they confess?

Patsforcats: not yet but soon they will!!

Patsforcats went offline

Yumikastar: damn 💀💀

Yumikastar went offline

Shout out to Georgethekiddo!!

Where do y'all keep spawning? 89 reads on this book and 206 on the first like woah!!

[Word count: 480]

Ain't no way we just got to 103 reads on this one‼️‼️