confession or not?

It was a fresh start of the day for the gang, and with Oswald finally being able to walk they decided to go have a walk in town.

They got dressed and off all of them went, Patricia and Nate were talking about what they were going to do or buy and Marko walked close to Oswald and Luci to hear what they were talking about.

'Oswald, you know we can't keep this a secret anymore.' Marko was intrigued by what they were talking about, making sure they didn't hear him he went behind.

'I know that but I don't think it's time to tell them.'  'Maybe we should tell them one by one. starting with Marko.' Suggested Lucifer, Marko's curiosity came to the best of him. What were they planning to tell them about they didn't know?

'Yeah, let's do that when we get back home.' Oswald agreed as Lucifer nodded. Marko wanted to know as soon as possible but he knew they weren't going to tell him like that.

They first went to Walmart, Patricia bought a bundle of Sanrio plushies while Nate wanted to get a disc of his favourite TV show. Betty Boop and Lucifer took a look around as Oswald and Mark were in the arcade aisle (idk we don't have Walmart in Malta so..💀).

They all had fun and went back home. Nate put on his show and watched it with Patricia, Marko was in the kitchen making popcorn as Lucifer tapped on his shoulder.

'Hey there cuz, need anything?' Marko asked 'Yes actually, we need to talk.' Marko was taken aback but agreed to talk. The three were in Marko's bedroom.

'So uh..' started Lucifer as he went on explaining how they had a little marriage and needed him to keep it safe, the shock on his face was so visible he looked like he pissed his pants. 'And we would like you to keep this safe, alright?' Lucifer finished, Marko swallowed the bit of saliva and nodded. 'Yes, don't worry. You can keep this secret with me.' 'Thank you.' They finished and went away.

Marko thinking about what they said thought why they would keep it a secret. Then he looked at Patricia and realised why. He took the popcorn out of the microwave and went with Nate and Pat.

'What did I miss? he asked, Nate didn't even look up at him and started 'Nothing much, there was the king and queen. The king was bored because of the woman singing like shit so he went to Betty's concert.' Marko couldn't help but let a chuckle escape.

'Really, she was singing that bad?' Nate nodded, took a handful of popcorn and ate it. As the three continued watching Marko noticed Oswald doing a thumbs up which usually meant "You ok?" Marko gave the sign back and off went Oswald, someone had pulled him to them. Probably Lucifer being romanticly homosexual with him again.

Marko was happy to see them together but he couldn't help this. They were like the image of a perfect couple. He sighed and continued watching with his brother asleep on his shoulder.

[Thanks Georgethekiddo for the follow! Word count: 534]