oh no

Patricia barely slept at that news, she slept for a few hours but just knowing this information made her head explode with confetti and glitters.

The next day she woke up just fine, brushed her hair and went to breakfast. Skipping away with glee, she sat right next to Nate.

'Good morning Pat.' 'Morning Nate!' She whispered in his ear.  'Can I tell you something?'
'Sure.' As she whispered into his ear Nate almost dropped his spoon. What? How? He thought.

'So you're saying that they..' 'Yup!' Little did both know Marko heard everything from the corner.
He walked up to Patricia,  tapping her shoulder as she turned around. 'Hey Pat, can I talk with you?' She nodded but didn't expect to be pulled out of her chair and dragged to the corner.

'Listen Pinkie.' Once again Patricia shot him a nasty look by saying her supposed "nickname" She hated it. 'When I ran it didn't mean go spread it out, I swear if I catch you talking about it I'm going to make sure you'll never see daylight again.' And with that said he pushed her aside and took a seat. Shocked Patricia went to take her seat.

Everyone sat down, breakfast was usually made by Oswald but today he had a bit of help from Lucifer. They all finished eating and went to their rooms. Patricia now was mortally terrified of what would happen to her.

She flopped on her bed and started texting her brother.

On her phone (discord) :

Patsforcats entered the 'goofballs'

Patsforcats: bro help me :(((

Oswalddahoe entered the 'goofballs'

Oswalddahoe: what up?

Patsforcats: Mark is going to KILL mi ‼️

Oswalddahoe: gurl what?
Oswalddahoe: whi??

Patsforcats: he told me a secret and told me if I was going to spread it around I was going to die‼️

Oswalddahoe: dw I'm gonna go talk to him.

Patsforcats: arghhhh thank u 😍😍

Oswalddahoe: *throws up preppyly*

Patsforcats: bwaha 💀💀

Oswalddahoe: no but fr I'm gonna go talk to him.

Patsforcats: thank u 

[Part 2 later. Word count: 344]