v.

WE WERE HEADING STRAIGHT TOWARDS THANOS

WE WERE HEADING STRAIGHT TOWARDS THANOS. As scary as that sounds, Tony convinced us that it would give us the upper-hand. We could scope out the area and strategize before Thanos arrived.

As we got closer and closer to our destination my nerves were eating me alive. Strange didn't think I was capable of battling Thanos and neither did I. What if I got hurt? What if someone else got hurt because I do something wrong? It's becoming much more apparent that I should have stayed home today.

The ship crashed into the planet but luckily Strange and I made a forcefield that softened the blow. Everyone took a deep breath and tried to relax, but then Peter warned us that something was coming.

Some sort of bomb contraption was thrown in between all of us and we all were blown away. I groaned and slowly got up to see some guy floating around aiming at me with his gun. Quickly, I made a forcefield to protect myself from the blasts. When he realized he couldn't hurt me he went after Peter, bounding him with some sort of electric rope.

"Everybody stay where you are. Chill the eff out." He yelled out. He had Peter in a choke hold with a gun to his head. I paused and looked around at everyone else. Tony had an alien on the floor with his hand above its head, ready to shoot him. Strange and I stayed on alert.

"I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where is Gamora?" He asks, removing his mask.

"Yeah. I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" Tony asks the question we were all thinking.

"I'll do you one better. Why is Gamora?" The alien under Tony asks. If we weren't being attacked by aliens then I would've laughed at that.

"Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you I'm gonna French Fry this little freak." The first guy pressed.

"Let's do it. You shoot my guy and I'll blast him. Let's go!" Tony exclaims turning his arm into a gun.

"Do it, Quill! I can take it." The alien announces.

"No, he can't take it!" Another alien exclaims from behind Strange. I didn't notice her until now. She had antennas coming out of her head.

"She's right. You can't." Strange confirms.

"Oh, yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all four of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself." Quill threatened. From the looks of him he doesn't look like he could take on Thanos by himself.

"Thanos?" I ask.

"Let me ask you this one time, what master do you serve?" Strange questions.

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say, "Jesus"?" Quill retorts.

"You're from Earth." Tony deadpans.

"I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri."

"Yeah that's on Earth, dipshit." Tony scoffs. "What are you hassling us for?"