In love with you

***
Niomis pov*
I was finally able to open my eyes. When i did i was in the hospital and doctors where all around me. "We did it!" A doctor smiled. I looked around. "W-where am i" i asked with a raspy voice.

"Niomi my name is doctor grey we are taking care of you." A doctor said taking off his gloves. Once they brought me to a regular room. I looked around and saw a calendar. It was 2005?

My dad came in the room. "Oh niomi!" He sobbed before hugging me. "Dad?" My voice squeeked. Once he looked at me his eyes filled with tears.

"Dad what happend?" I asked him "honey...you where stabbed at some party than when you fell asleep that same night you had a seizure the doctor says it was caused from stress. Than you where in a coma and its been 4 weeks since you last opened your eyes" a tear streamed down his face.

"W-wheres tom?" I stuttered "no no no! No! I had 2 daughters it was real! It was all real! No no no! Wake up niomi! Wake up-" i gasped and i woke up.

I was in my bed at my house. I was wearing a black hoodie with shorts. It was night. I was hyperventilating and my forhead was sweating. "Woah woah hey you okay?" Tom said next to me letting his hand rest on my chest.

Toms pov*
As i put my hand on her chest i felt her heart beating very fast. I could tell she was very scared. I looked up at her and she looked down at me. "Whats wrong?" I aske her.

She immediately hugged me tightly. "Hey,darling its okay" i hugged her back.

Niomis pov*
Those may have been dreams but this one scared me the most. I noticed tom was wearing our wedding ring "why do you still have your ring on?" I asked him "darling what do you mean?" He smiled and looked at his hand confused.

"Yea but where divorced" i strangley looked at him "ha nice one darling" he smiled and got up from the bed. "Whats today?" I asked him "Monday" he replied taking his shirt off.

"No no the date" i sighed "oh um June,3rd 2018" he smiled before jumping on me and hugging my waist. I was totally confused. So he never cheated on me?.. we never divorced? Iam still in love with him? Im still married!

"I had a horrible dream" i looked down at him and he let me run my fingers through his long hair. "Its okay darling iam here. What was the dream about?" He asked me "the dream was you cheated on me and we divorced and gigi did somthing horrible and i was like in this horrible state trying to get over our breakup" i held tears.

"Oh no. No darling i would never do that to you" he looked up at me with puppy eyes. "Iam so happy it was a dream" i smiled at him. "Iam to darling" he smiled back at me.

I love hearing the word 'darling' now that i know it was all a dream. Since the first day me and him ever made eye contact he has called me that.

He got closer up to my face and gently layed his lips on mine. He kissed me and looked at me

"id never ever cheat on you again. I married you cause i want to spend the rest of my life with you. I had kids with you because from the first day i met you i knew i wanted you to be the mother of my kids. Niomi iam in love with you." His words where so firm. The tone in his voice made it more easier to believe.

I smiled almost in tears. His words always ment everything to me. We fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Toms pov*
Everything i said was absolutely true. Iam in love with this woman. Ever since i was 15 i knew i wanted to make her mine. I never knew that all those times id go into class walking past niomi that she would be the mother of my kids and my future wife.

She was always so quiet and had a great personality. Id see her somtimes in the halls and think 'wow shes just stunning'. I didnt have the balls to confess my thoughts to her until that day she was made fun of for wearing the same clothes as me.