Ch-4 - Is He Bad or Good ?

During assembly, I didn't saw Cindy or any other from her group. Everyone were mumbling and trying to look at me secretly. News of my fight with Cindy was spread all over school like fire. After assembly, Joshua came to me asking about the bus incident.

" Hey Emy, I heard something happened in your bus. What happened there?"
" Nothing much I just had a little fight with Cindy."
" Cindy Brown, that bully !!?? Are you alright? Do you want to go home?"
" No, don't worry Joshua. Nothing happened to me. I am fine."

We started walking towards our class.
Today no one was paying attention in class. I heard some of them talking about me , telling eachother about the fight that took place in bus. Some were appreciating me saying that I taught a good lesson to Cindy. But some of Cindy's"pick me girls" were against me. Well I really don't care what everyone thinks about me, I did whatever I thought was right.

During the third lecture, Noah and his group entered in class. Now the discussions started more impatiently. Thankfully Cindy wasn't there with them. They sat in the same place as yesterday.

" By the way Ari , why this group comes in between of classes? I mean why don't they attend all classes like us? And I didn't saw them in assembly too."

" Emy, these are the most super rich students of our class. Do you even think that they need to study!? They all have their father's business to work on in future. But they just want people to think about them as the gentleman and also as degree holders that's why they are here as us. But attending school is just a drama, in reality they all have personal tutors so they don't need to attend this classes. And this school works under the orders of Noah's uncle, so no one dares to say anything to them. But I still can't believe that no actions have been taken against you. Hey Daphne don't give me that look [ Daphne was staring at Ari with anger]. What I am saying is just that this school is owned by Noah's uncle and Cindy is Noah's girlfriend then why didn't Noah tried to suspend you from school? I mean why isn't he doing anything after witnessing his girlfriend's humiliation?"

Well Ari was right, Noah could have suspended me or had given me a punishment till now. Or he could just simply call my parents who would have then killed me for this fight. But why didn't he!?
During lunch break I discussed these things with Joshua.

" I mean seriously why is he not doing anything. What do you think does he have bigger plans like hiring some people to attack on me or something like that!!"

" Well I don't know. Maybe he can do that. I mean he is super rich. By the way isn't it uncomfortable? I mean I can go and tell him if it is for you."

" What do you mean? What are you talking about?"

" Seriously you didn't notice that till now. Well I have been keeping an eye on him since morning. After he got seated in class till now he is just staring at you like there's something very interesting. I mean you are interesting but isn't it uncomfortable!?"

I didn't knew he was staring at me because I didn't tried to look at him today.

" Let him do whatever he wants. We can't do anything. There's no such law that you can't stare at anyone. And today he is not the only one to stare at me."

After I got seated on my seat I took a quick glance towards Noah just to see if Joshua was telling truth. And well that was true he was staring at me.