Ch-8- Our Secret

" You know Emy, I don't like Cindy at all. I know her since childhood but never had feelings for her."

" Then why is she your girlfriend?"

" It's just because Cindy likes me. My dad and her dad are friends. And so I cannot hurt her feelings or else consequences will be bad."

" Consequences? But they are friends they should understand that you don't like her and you have full freedom to live your life in your own way."

" I am afraid that it's not possible Emy. Cindy's father is a mafia ."

" Mafia!!! Does your father know about this? Isn't this dangerous? You should contact police."

" Relax!! My dad knows this. This is where my secret starts from. Emily business is not as easy as we think. Sometimes we need to take help from people like Cindy's father."

" Sorry if I am offending you but what kind of business needs Mafia's help?"

" I know it's not good to be friends with mafia and trust me we don't want to be either but we don't have any other choice."

" I trust you."

" Thanks. Well this is the only reason why Cindy is my girlfriend. We are right now one of the biggest company's owner but this all is because of Cindy's father."

" So this means you will marry her for the sake of your business?"

" Ummm I don't know. I don't want to marry her. I don't like her. I have never told the truth about my and Cindy's real relation except for Alan and now you. Everyone thinks that we are perfect childhood sweethearts."

" Well you both are perfect."

" Ah that's not true. She is not perfect and I am not perfect either. Actually the truth is no one's perfect in this world."

" Bitter truth of this painful world."

" Alan's father always insist my dad to keep distance with Mafia's because he doesn't like taking help from them. But the truth is if Alan's father have a good going business right now it's just because of our good relation with Mafia."

" Does Alan knows about this?"

" Yes he knows but he doesn't care. You know what, he is smart and mature kid unlike me. He knows what he is going to do in future. He have already decided his future. And I am not even able to decide whether to wear red t-shirt or the black one."

" Same goes for me."

We were laughing on our immaturity.

" Emily now I have told you my secret and I know that you will keep it a secret too. Now don't you think you should tell me your secret too? Don't you trust me?"

" Obviously I trust you. But I don't have a secret."

" Don't try to make me fool, everyone have a secret. You have too but it's just you don't want to tell me. You don't trust me."

" Noah it's not like that. I don't have a secret seriously."

" Ok ok relax , I was just joking. Take your time."

That whole day I was thinking about my secret. Yes I have a secret but I am not sure whether to tell Noah or not. It's not like I don't trust him but this is something I am afraid to tell about. Should I tell him or not.

" Emily Emily", someone was calling me and I came out from my deep thinking.

" Yes?"

" Are you coming?"

" Where?"

" To Noah's party? We were just talking about it. Didn't you paid attention?"

" Umm sorry I didn't heard it."

" Yes she will come."

" Noah my mom won't allow me."

" Uhhh Emily it won't take that long."

" Please Emy come with us."

" Please ."

" Ok I will come."

The party was casual. Nothing was much fancy then the dresses of those girls who came to meet Noah. Jenna introduced me to every girl and I was able to read their faces which were clearly discriminating me.

" Hey guys."

" Hey Anna."

" Emily this is Anna, she is one of our best friends. And she is Emily."

" Ooh Emily Cooper the bus girl. I have heard a lot about you from Cindy. She is my bestie you know."

I wasn't sure how to react. Was she going to treat me like enemy or friend? God knows.

" So let's play truth or dare."

I played along with them. After some chances it was my turn to pick and Anna was the one to ask.

" So truth or dare?"

" Truth, I guess."

" Did you humiliated Cindy on purpose so that you can come closer to Noah?"

" Stop it Anna, Cindy is not even here."

" And it's because of her Noah. Ok if you insist I will change the question. Have you ever liked Noah and had feelings for him?"

" Anna!!!"

" Stop this Anna."

" Ok then I will change my question again. Have you ever had a boyfriend or you never got someone who is as dumb as you."

" Anna just stop this . Why are you insulting her!!"

" It's ok Jenna I will answer. Yes I never got a boyfriend. No secret affairs unlike some people who don't even have count on how many people they have slept with and are right now sitting with their friends shamelessly like nothing ever happened."

" Oooooh."

Everyone from our group liked my backfire on Anna .

" Ooh it's Anna's turn to choose. Who will like to ask her question?"

" Emily", Noah asked me to grab this opportunity.

" Ok I will ask her question. Truth or dare?"

" Truth."

" Be honest Anna . Have you always been such a f**** bitch ? Don't forget only truth is allowed."

Everyone started laughing.

" That's my girl", Noah whispered in my ear.

" How can you say me a bitch!!! How did you dare to say it? Who are you? Just get lost from here you attention seeker."

" I think you are forgetting something Anna. This is my party and she is my friend. She will not leave this party."

" But Noah I am your friend too. How can you do this to me!!"

" My party my rules."

Anna got pissed off and left the party. We too left for home because it was already late. But again after reaching home I started thinking about the Secret.

Follow me on instagram : mysticaltwilight3