Ch-6- The Strange Evening

The next day I got up early even if it was holiday and my plan for holiday was to sleep the whole day. But I wanted to be prepared for evening. The first thing that I did was finding a good, cute and casual dress which can make me feel comfortable and confident. At last I chose a casual crop top with black skirt.

 At last I chose a casual crop top with black skirt

But I still wasn't sure about my dress.

My mom called me downstairs for breakfast. When having breakfast mom noticed my strange behaviour and asked me what happened. Because of the nervousness I totally forgot to tell her about the project.

" Umm mom it's that we are having a group project and for that I need to go out today evening."

" K, so what's there to be afraid of!? Do you think I won't allow you to go for group project!!? Are u mad Emy! Why would I do this to your studies."

" Thanks mom."

" By the way where are you going?" my dad asked me while reading article [His daily routine]

" Umm to a friend's house."

" And who's that friend may I know?" dad peeked towards me from behind his article.

" Yes who are your group members?" mom joined his lead.

" Well just four members."

" And?"

" Me , Jenna, Sam and Noah ."

" Boys!!" mom exclaimed and I knew what's coming.

" You cannot go. Is one of them your boyfriend or something? Even if no, I won't allow you to go...."

" That's not the bad honey. Don't make a fuss out of it. I believe her. So where are you going Emy."

"I......"

And well my dad understood my hesitation.

" Pls don't say it's......" my dad knew it was a boy.

" Say what. I want to know who's it? I have right to know. Tell me Emy who's it? I am your mother. You cannot hide anything from me."

" Well his name is Noah Maxton."

" A guy!!! That's it, you cannot go to his home and it's final", she was still speaking but my dad interrupted her.

" Noah Maxton, son of Mr. Haward Maxton ?"

" Yes."

" OMG this means he is my boss's son. You should definitely go Emy. You cannot disappoint him. What if he is just like his father!! If it's so then you have to be careful that he doesn't get angry."

Well how am I gonna explain my dad that he is already my enemy and that he hates me.
Why am I so unlucky!!!
Does he needed to be my dad's baby boss. If he won't Haward Maxton's son then I didn't needed to go his house.
I don't know why time was flying so fast today. It was already 4pm.
Daphne and Ari were busy with there project and were not picking my call. Suddenly my phone started ringing, hoping it's Daphne I pick up the call but dang it was Jenna who was calling me don't know why.