_part 8

[18:14,05/01/24]nex:☆☆THE ONE FOR HIM☆☆ 18SLV
.

.

.
INSERT...12
.

.

.

***BUHLE'S POV***
*** it's been 3 days now and nhlaka is still made he won't even kiss me or even touch me he wakes up early in the morning takes a show and go out  I've had enough I just miss his touch  I miss menze inside me and nhlaka refuses to even fuck me he just sits there and jerks right in front of me and I cant handle it when he does that and makes me look at him enjoy I tired of this nonsense I need my man back yes I was stupid and foolish I should have known better better no I was carried away and I almost lost me life yoh drama ekana* so much drama I'm fully convinced I've in a movie...right now I'm lying on bed with nhlaka and he just focused on TV ***

Buhle: nhlaka I'm sorry and I miss you so much I miss you I miss menze inside of I'm I'm you also miss me nhlaka I can see that please forgive me
*** nhlaka just stood up quietly and tossed her around and entered her from behind***

Buhle: ahhh fuck  bby I sorry
*** nhlaka just kept quite and fucked her hard changing positions and was hit by an orgasm but nhlaka didn't stop at all he continued slamming in to her hard at this point she was just struggling to breathe and  she was now crying asking nhlaka to forgive her and she was feeling both a mixture pleasure and pain cause he was a bit rough then he slammed into her harder and came inside and he pulled our leaving her shaking as nhlaka's semen was dripping on her legs then he pulled her to lie on her chest from then they started kissing the next thing he was in between her legs the he entered again as her nana hugged menzi he tightened his grip as he felt his build up then then they both released at the same time he released inside her then he collapsed on buhle***
*** the he looked at her and the locked eyes and started kissing then the took a shower and slept***

***AYANDA'S POV***
***eish I think I'm in love with buhle I know she has a boyfriend but yoh she drives me crazy that one ,she didn't attend classes for 2 days I'm hoping tomorrow she will be there cause it's Monday and there is an important lesson I miss her I don't know why she is pushing me away like u wanna make her mine ...mxm I don't like that boyfriend of hers anyways I wanna call her I don't know if she will answer...I'm just checking up on her***

***Nhlaka woke up in the morning and took a show then  went downstairs to make breakfast for him and his love***
***buhle woke up with nhlaka not next to her so she just thought he went to work***
***the door opened***
Nhlaka: vuka bambolam(wake up my love)

Buhle: why are you up so early your supposed to rest bbe

Nhlaka: dont worry bbe I made you breakfast

Buhle: wena make breakfast ( she laughed her ass off)

Nhlaka: I'm serious I'm almost done I just came to check if you were awake so I can bring it up

Buhle: hay shem imihlolo
***the both laughed then he went downstairs***
***buhle continued laughing until she couldn't laugh***

Nhlaka: I'm back
***he placed it on the side drawer and helped buhle sit up***
*** then buhle started eating***

Buhle: mmm it tastes nice wow are you sure you made this

Nhlaka: ofc mamakhe

Buhle: mamakhe... I'm not even a mother yet

Nhlaka: you will soon be neh ma now eat up you have to go to ur classes today you have an important lesson

Buhle: i refuse to believe that you cook better than me ,I will show you