_part 14

.

.

.

INSERT....18

.

***BUHLE'S POV***
*** I'm getting married I can't believe it I'm so excited, I don't know wither to cry or to be over excited ,I'm very happy I never thought I would get married at such a young age like it crazy for me ,I always want to get married and have children of my own yes children ,not one maybe 4 or 6 ,I love this man so much and I wanna give him the world and stay by his side***

Mandisa: wa jabula nje(your so happy )

Buhle: mxm why does I matter to you

Mandisa: he doesn't deserve kak like you he deserves me a women not a stupid girl like you

Buhle: are you done ,don't bring your negative energy here neh I am getting married and I have ababy in my tummy and that's all matters to me so please leave me alone
Mandisa: you have a mouth now if I was you I was gonna shut up because you know what I'm capable of and I don't mind doing it again

Buhle: but you failed mos ,so I'm not scared of you and I'm stronger than you think ,atleast I'm not my aunts tail

Mandisa: mxm fuck you
***she walked away looking pissed then nhlaka walked in with a big smile on his face***

***this man guys neh just seeing him smile like that takes me to cloud 9 not even 9 but 10 ,the things I'm feeling inside are insane to think that he is mine like mine ,I'm grateful shem***

Nhlaka: hey my baby girl everything is done now me and you can go and have fun I missed you yoh

Buhle: aww bby I'm really excited i missed too bbe,I was so nervous

Nhlaka: no need to be nervous now we are leaving neh ma
***buhle nodded**

Nhlaka: go I will find you in the car lemme take our staff so we can go home

Buhle: alright bbe
(She went to the car)
***nhlaka took all their staff and went to the car played some loud music and drove off while buhle was vibing to the songs ,they got home and ate then the showered and got into bed***

Nhlaka: you know how much I love you buhle

Buhle: I love you more hubby

Nhlaka: I'm happy I did things the right way for a better future
***then he got close to buhle and looked her in the eyes then his eyes moved to her lip  then he smashed his on her lip the his other hand went down to her nana and gentle rubbed her cl*t and a moan escaped her mouth while she was giving nhlak the fuck me look then he started kissing her all over her body and slowly took off her clothes then he inserted his finger in and moved in at a slow pace then he stood up and pulled her to the edge of the bed then he took of his grey sweatpants and slowly jerked menzi off then rubbed slowly on he clit then he slowly pushed menzi in but he couldn't go in***

Buhle: nhlaka  it hurts

Nhlaka: relax ur body bbe so I can go in ma
***buhle nodded while closing her eyes shut***
***then he continued to push I until he was in then he moved faster and faster while buhke was screaming and moaning out his name ,she was hust lost in it then nhlaka went up to her and kissed while going in and out of her then she shook but nhlaka didn't stop at allhe continued going in and out of her until the squited then nhlaka groaned out then released his all inside then buhle fell asleep, nhkaka took her wet town and wiped both of then them then got into bed and held her tight in his arms***

***BUHLE'S POV***
*** right now it's 9am ,I know I woke up late I was really tired yoh today I want to go to the mall and get myself and nhlak sum things cause it's such a long since I went to the mall,I'm really in a good  mood hle but anyways  I'm gonna also get some baby clothes for my baby girl or boy I don't know ,like I've been sleeping a lot and these cravings are insane thats why nhkaka doesn't even get on my nerves these days I'm just hungry and grumpy***