Chapter 6

Texting***

Phil: Hey dad. I found £70 in my wallet. Dan and I are going to stay at a hotel since it is so late.
Dad: That's fine. When are you two coming home?
Phil: Saturday afternoon.

"So we are going to get a hotel"
"Ooohhh that could be interesting! So are we doing anything fun???? Like jumping on the beds and having pillow fights?!"
"I thought you meant... Never mind."
"We could do that too."
"I... I think we should wait."
"Yeah... Of corse. I totally agree."
"But we can order a bunch of room service and jump on the beds."

We arrived at the hotel and got a room. We opened the door and discovered that they gave us a room with only one bed. Dan sure didn't care. In fact he was glad.

"Dan... We can't tell my father about this."
"I know Philly"
"Oh so now I have a pet name?"
"You don't have to have one of you don't want one..."
"No no, I like it, Bear."

We crawl into bed and cuddle while watching tv. Dan grabbed the remote and turned on the cooking channel.

"Oh, my god! Deliah Smith! I love her."
"Me too!"
He buried his head deep in to my chest.

"Goodnight, my beautiful bear."
"Goodnight, Philly"

~~next morning~~
~ Dan's pov~

"Philly! Wake up!!! Let's go get some breakfast!"
"Dan. You sound like a child on Christmas morning. Mr. Christmas didn't come ok? It's March 14th."
"Pleaaassssee?! I'll pay!"
"Fine."
"Phil? I love you."
"Oh, my dad didn't tell you... I don't exactly believe in love. I mean I have extremely deep regards for you but since my parents got divorced I didn't think it was at thing. I'm sorry I just can't say it back. You are really important to me and I don't want to loose you by lying."
"Oh..."