Three

The rest of their carriage ride was spent in both The heir to the throne, and the Jedi Master explaining the dangers of running off, to Princess Lovisa, as she was forced to sit next to the blond boy, who she was growing to despise more, by the second.

But when she was set free, from the box, they were to wait, as their luggage was transported on the boat, that would be taking them to the Lake District.

Anakin and Lovisa sat on top of a log, both their faces were leaned on their closed fists, as they watched the boat get heavier and heavier.

"Take these cuffs off, there are no use for them, anymore." Lovisa told the Jedi

"Shan't" He repeated her words from earlier.

"As the Princess of Naboo, I am ordering you to take them off." She pressed.

"Not until we reach our destination." He sighed, boredly. "I don't trust you."

"Excuse me?" She looked at him, a scowl on her perfect face.

"I much prefer you, when we were younger." He shared.

"Pity, I barely remember you."

Anakin would have been a liar, if he said that hadn't hurt, just a little.

"Seemed to remember, you used to call me little Ani, though." He reminded.

She smirked at this.

"Ahsoka, come quick." Lovisa waved her friend over, A large smile on her face.

"Yes, Princess?" Ahsoka asked, "are we being friendly?"

"Never mind that." Lovisa waved her off, "Do you remember when Father and I used to travel to the Jedi Temple together?"

"Yes, I do." She nodded, having only been a young girl then, her mother being Lovisa's first handmaiden, before she eventually took over, as they grew older.

"Well, you know that prophecy one, Little Ani, this is him!" She pointed at Anakin, excitedly. "It's little Ani!"

"Yes, well, I am not so little anymore, Princess." He repeated.

"Oh! Well this makes sense" Ahsoka smiled. "I do remember the princess mentioning you, a lot. She would go on and on and on, and on about the Jedi boy."

"Snips." Lovisa warned, not enjoying the conversation anymore.

"Yes, you would talk about his hair, and his beautiful eyes." Ahsoka pretended to swoon. "And how funny he was, even when he wasn't trying, to the point Padme, your mother, my mother, and I all had to beg you to stop."

"Ahsoka, I order you to be silent!" Lovisa demanded.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Little Ani" Ahsoka bowed, hiding the large grin on her face "We should be boarding very soon."

"A single sound comes from your lips, and I will have you thrown into a cell for the rest of your miserable life." Lovisa threatened, standing from the log, dragging Anakin with her.

"You think I have beautiful eyes?" He smirked.

"Do my threats mean nothing to you?" She turned around to glare at him.

"Not really."

"Come along." Obi-Wan waved them over. "Now, I fear this is where I leave you, I trust Anakin to get the princesses, as well as their staff over the water, safely."

"What? You're not coming with us?" Anakin asked.

"What do you mean?" Padme's brows furrowed.

"You trust this fool?" Lovisa pointed at the boy at her side.