Twenty Two

"Is this real?" His voice was quiet, he was scared that if he spoke any louder, this moment would shatter, right in front of him. That he would wake up in his bed, in the Jedi temple, that the past two weeks, with the Princess, had all been a dream.

"Don't keep me waiting, Ani." She giggled.

The boy had almost tripped over his feet, as he forced his legs to move towards her.

"Are you sure of this, my love?" He asked her, his eyes full of sincerity.

"I've never been more sure of anything else." She promised him. "I want you to love me, as though it is our last night, together."

That had been enough for him, as he crashed his lips into hers, his hands instantly gripping her waist, as she met his kiss, running her palms up his own naked torso, linking her arms around his neck.

"I know a few things, but not from experience, Princess." He uttered, as he tried to catch his breath.

"We can learn together." She pulled his bottom lip in between her teeth, softly biting on it, before letting it go, with a pop.

"Do you trust me?" He whined, his eyes closing shut.

"Yes, Ani, with my life." Her words felt like velvet, against his ears.

He let out a chuckle, as he smiled to himself, one of those wide ones, that showed off his canines.

"It's just that, when, doing things like  this, It can be painful the first time, but I don't want you to get scared, or- or panic, but, it helps if... uh... you're all warmed up."

"Warmed up?" Her brows met, as she looked at him, quizzically.

He bent down, picking her up bridal style, before standing tall, once again, heading over towards the bed.

"I-I think it would be easier if I showed you." He admitted, placing her down, on the duvet, softly, as though she were a precious jewel, which in his eyes, she was.

She leaned back on her elbows, her hair was tousled, in wild curls down her back, as she looked up at the Jedi.

"Are you going to keep me waiting for long?" She teased, when he had been staring at her, for an longer than necessary amount of time.

"You are the most perfect thing the universe has ever crafted." He uttered, as his knee dug into the mattress, between her own legs, his fists causing dents, beside her head.

"I'm all yours, Anakin, and you're wasting time." She said, in a hushed voice, against his ear, causing goosebumps, and a groan, from the boy.

"Say it." He begged. "Say it, again, my name, please."

"Anakin." She obeyed. "Show me how bad you want me, Anakin."

He pressed his lips against hers, breathing harshly, out of his nose, as he forced his affection into the kiss.

Lovisa lifted her hand, tangling her fingers in the back of his hair, tugging at his roots.

Eventually, Anakin pulled away from the kiss, pressing his forehead against hers, as he struggled to catch his breath.

She could tell he was deep in thought, as per usual, too many were floating around in his head.

"Hey, what's going on in there?" She whispered, gently tapping her index finger against his temple.

He slightly shook his head, against hers, his eyes were still tightly closed.

"Ani, talk." She urged.