27-33

Darrow talks about carrying the standard of House Minerva and how Sevro didn't want to carry it, but if Cassius carried it he would seem the leader. Did he not feel this way with Sevro?

We've seen this Mustang character multiple times now and held longer conversations with her than the rest. Darrow has even given her a nickname. She has a sense for politics and lecturing.

When Darrow says, "I'm a Red. You're a Red." I freaked out a little! He admitted being born Red while hiding it behind a veil. Smart. Dangerous.

The reveal that Titus must be a Red is a shockwave that makes sense. His brutality was revenge. It can be heard in rereading his dialogue in chapter 28. He refers to Golds as "them," thinks him and Darrow were alike, talking about his past pain vaguely. I wonder if he suspected Darrow of being a Red. Is he smart enough for that? He must be smart enough, he did make it into the Institute. How? And who? Was it Ares? Makes me wonder how many Reds are incognito during this game right now.

Darrow is playing the game now. Playing with tactics and strategy. Alliances and enemies. His plan to alliance with House Diana against Minerva is a crafty one. It is a temporary alliance that will have to end once Minerva is defeated.

The fact that Golds would stuff themselves into dead horses for half a day or more is incredible to me.

Leaving Mustang free in the wilds will either come back to bite Darrow in the ass or be of use later.

They took House Minerva, and House Diana in the same raid (technically). The Jackel knows of him. Seems they are the two biggest players in the game. The Jackel seems more cutthroat and ruthless. Like a rabid dog.

I was a little surprised when Cassius was more worried for Rogue than the castle. Does he actually care for these men like his brothers? I've seen a few shows (One Piece specifically) that bond friends to brothers. It's a strong bond, a chosen one.

Darrow fell for the same trap twice. Someone wakes him up in the middle of the night with a problem and he leaves with just one person accompanying him. It isn't fair to give the Jackel a holo, but then, this is politics, it is not fair.

Where are the Proctors now? The MedBots? Has Darrow fallen out of favor?