1 - Yes my king

Just a general disclaimer. This fic wont be long and it will mostly be smut. Yes, there is some plot, but thats just there, so that I (and perhaps you readers) wont feel to bad reading this. 😉 I wont apologize or anything, for being so horny for that man. Read at own risk and will.  And for the worlds sake, have some fun with it! 😊

Complete word count: 21,1k

Pov Legolas:

The guards and I had captured the dwarfs that were mindlessly roaming through our lands. Right now, we had stripped them of their weapons and escorted them through the woods. Right before the big bridge that led towards the only door into Mirkwood, I stopped the parade, turning to look at the dwarves:

"You are now going to be brought in front of the king and his queen. Let me offer you some advice as to how to act in his presence. You bow when greeting him. You shall not speak unless asked to. Nor do you insult him or her majesty. And most importantly, don't stare at her majesty." I rattled down the points, but I was interrupted by the tallest dwarf, they addressed as their king: "Do not worry, none of us would want to see that disgusting elven pack of you anyway!"

Before I could even react, one of my guards already forced him to his knees, a blade against his throat. That seemed to enrage the others, a slight turmoil breaking out. I waited until my guards settled it, before I spoke again: "Careful of your words dwarf. She is the kings most precious possession. You do not want to anger him, by looking at her or insulting her even."

One dwarf pressed himself through the ranks, until he stood right in front of me. He wasn't reaching much above my waist and I had to suppress the instinct of kneeling down like I would do with a kid. "Why are we not to look at her?" He asked, nothing but curiosity filling his big brown eyes. I suppressed a laugh, still a small sly smile crossed my lips. "Things are run differently here. You will see for yourself."

Then I just turned, not waiting for the dwarves to follow me. I knew my guards would simply force them to.

***

Pov Elanore:

I was sitting next to Thranduils throne beneath his feet on my pillow. It was my usual place between his legs, leaning against one of his thighs and relishing in his soft touches while covered in his cloak. Ever since I had married him some decades ago, we had slowly dipped more into showing our relationship openly. Knowing that the elves were a race loving their routines, the king openly showing his affection caused some stir. Especially, when that affection was interlaced with our power play.

But after a while the people had gotten used to it, even smiling a bit, when he softened around me. It wasn't often for the king to show his softer side openly, but when he did, he usually did it for me. Legolas once thanked me, that I had brought his father out of his shell. Even though he did not quite understand our relationship, he accepted me as his father's new wife, soon becoming my partner in crime when it came to wreaking havoc.

I never wanted to replace his mother and I told him so. Legolas didn't seem to mind either way, soon starting to teasingly call me naneth and over time the name got stuck.

A guard racing down the hall and stopping in front of us breathless, made me turn my head to look at him. He bowed deeply, his eyes quickly washing over my face, before he looked at the floor in front of him. It was common for the guards and common people to not look at me and after I had pressed Thranduil deeply on the matter, he had admitted to make it a general rule not to stare at me. His harsh demeanor the earlier centuries still sitting deeply, that most elves took it literally and refused to look at me. The only exceptions being Legolas and Tauriel.