3 - Know your place, dwarf

I was speechless. My mouth opening and closing without the words coming out. My brain was mushy, melting under his strong gaze. That only seemed to spur him on even more. "Are you falling out of words, pîn iell?" Letting his hands slowly graze down my body until they reached my thighs, he lifted me up. Out of instinct I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling the bulge of his pants pressing against my core. His expression turned smug, when he saw my nipples again peaking through the thin fabric. "You don't have to say it. Your body speaks enough."

With that he carried me out of the room, but we didn't get far, as he crashed us into the next wall, his lips feverish on mine. I sighed deeply, when I felt him press against me as desperate as I was. Letting my hands wander through his hair, I pulled on the strands that normally were very orderly sorted on his head. But now I had turned them into a mess. "Thranduil..." I moaned, pressing myself even closer to him.

"I got you, meleth. I am here. You are safe." He groaned against my lips.

"Bed." I breathed out and he chuckled. "Which one? Ours or just any bed?"

"I hate you." I said, leaning my face against his chest to hide the blush creeping onto my cheeks. He took my chin into his hand, softly turning it, so that I had to look him into the eyes. His blue orbs were burning with desire and lust, making me speechless. "I am the king. I own every bed in this realm. So, if you should ever desire something else than ours, you shall have it. Besides. I would not mind fucking you on any bed or surface. By Valar, I would even fuck you in front all of my people to show how much I love you."

"I figured." I retorted, cockily. "What even was that back in the throne room? I know you are a possessive man, but that was something new. Even for you." He smirked, tilting his head. "How do you thing I have managed to stay sane over all those years? A creature living this long needs to be creative to make life worth living."

"Mhm. Sure. And now what's the truth?" I asked, not falling for his sly answer. "I was just incredible horny for my wife." He whispered into my ear, causing goosebumps to erupt on my skin. "So horny, that you would bring me to an orgasm in front of our guests?" I breathed, holding onto his shoulders. "Yes." Was all he said, before he pressed his lips onto mine once again.

A scattering sound made us flinch apart, only to see a young servant standing in the middle of the hall, a load of books spread to his feet. "My king, my queen." He bowed deeply, before he sunk to his knees to grab the books. "I am so sorry for interrupting, I did not intent to walk here, but I got lost on my way back to the library. Please forgive me."

Quickly I shuffled out of Thranduils hold, kneeling besides the servant. I helped him sort his books, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Its alright. You are new, are you not?"

"Yes, your majesty. I am a new scribe in the library." He didn't dare to look at me, his eyes trained onto the books. I sighed deeply, wondering what the older elves had told him would happen if he were to look at me. "You know you can look me into the eyes." I chuckled, ignoring the low huff of my husband behind me.

"I am not to look at the queen. That's what I have been told by Cabron." He answered. "He said I would be thrown into the dungeon where my eyes would be poked out and I was to rot to death."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Do not fear me or the wrath of my husband. Cabron is a very... lets say teasing ellon. He was just messing with you. The rule is not to stare at me, looking me in the eyes, when I speak with you is fine."

"Its not." Thranduil grumbled behind me, but I shushed him. "Don't listen to him. He is particularly grumpy today, as he had a run in with dwarves." Then I stepped next to him. "If you want to the library, you walk down that corridor, take the first left turn, follow the path to the end and then turn right. After that you should be close enough to the library to know."