4 - An idea of what sorts?

"You know what I was thinking about?" My husband asked, still holding me tightly to his chest in the bathtub. It was a big bathtub, embedded in the ground, big enough for me not to fully reach the ground, or touch the edges, when I was in the middle.

Letting my head roll back on his shoulders, I opened my body further to his touches. "That you are incredible greedy and cant let go of your wife?" I teased, watching his hands roam over my body. He chuckled at my words, rolling my nipples between his fingers. "Something of that sort, yes." He answered, his voice nearly drowned out from my moan. "But it does not seem to be a complaint of yours."

"The day I complain about your touches, is the day I have reached insanity." I simply stated, pressing my back against his body. "Promising words to hear from your mouth, little petal." He murmured into my ear. I turned around, straddling him. His eyes twitched, when my core touched his hard member, the light in his blue orbs turning lustful. "What is it, that crossed your mind, herven?"

"Remember what the dwarf said?" He asked, a sly smirk on his lips.

"He said a lot." I simply stated, raising an eyebrow at my husbands antics. The smirk on his lips just grew bolder, reaching his eyes. "That he did... But I was referring to the idea he gave me." Thranduil whispered lowly, still not clarifying what he meant.

"An idea of what sorts?" I pressed on. Thranduil just lifting me up, until I sat on the stone edge of the tub. Luckily the floor was warm, heated through a complicated system of hot water running below.

I looked at my husband confused, who stood in the water, covered up to his chest. His hair neatly pinned to his head with needles and rods, he looked at me. Lifting himself out of the water, he walked through the room towards his little secret wardrobe where he kept his most worn jewels. I watched as the water ran down his body in little droplets, the sun reflecting in everyone of them, giving my husband an even more ethereal look. He turned around holding something in his hands.

Letting himself sink into the water, he walked up to me, putting something on my stomach. I gasped in shock, realizing what it was. It was one of his bigger white gemstones that he usually wore on a clasp. He must have taken it off and now it was roughly the size of two or three curled fingers. "You are mad!" I breathed out, watching the grin form on my husbands face in shock.

"Maybe." He admitted. "Lean back, meleth." Softly pushing me back down, his eyes raking over my body. Shaking my head, I sunk back. If my husband had set his mind upon something, there was almost nothing that could force him away from his path. And only seconds later, I could feel the cold stone press against my folds and making its way into my body. It was a weird but fulfilling feeling, and I let out a soft gasp.

"Spread your legs." Thranduil softly ordered, his fingers ghosting over my body. I did what he wanted, now laying fully open for him to see. Propping myself up on my elbows, I watched him. "You look so beautiful." He whispered, touching every inch of my body. "So, so beautiful..." Then his gaze wandered to my face. "I will have someone make more gemstones for you to wear."

"I already have so many." I argued, but he shook his head. "I am not talking about those, little petal." A sly smirk sunk on his features, the arrogance in his eyes nearly swallowing me whole.

A sudden knock on the door made his head snap around. Heaving himself out of the water, he wrapped a cloak around him, answering the door, without opening it too far. "What?" His sharp tone made even me flinch and I felt sorry for whatever soldier had to endure his wrath now...

"I am so sorry, my king. But... But the dwarves. They have escaped." Came the silent voice from Feren and I rose to my feet as well. The stone sitting inside me, now weighing down, threatening to fall out of me. I clenched my walls, slowly walking towards my cloak to get dressed as well. After I was dressed decent enough, I joined my husband at the door, then pressing out to take a seat in one of the chairs to find some sort of relief. Sitting down however was another story, because the new position caused the stone to massage my walls again.