Chapter 14

I am very very very sorry loves ! It's been like one whole year😂😂 alot has been going on. No more excuses. well here's the next chapter . Not my best . Haven't wrote in forever ! Here we goooo!

Justin's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon and I smiled . I hopped out of bed and went downstairs.

As I walk in the kitchen, I saw my beautiful wife, in her spandex,my big white t-shirt,and her messy bun,no make up looking hotter than ever. 

I went to hug her from behind hearing her gasp a little. 

"Hey babygirl." 

"Goodmorning handsome!"

"You're so sexy"

"Oh shut up Justin. You're just hungry. "

"Not even. -chuckles-*

"*smirks* whateveR. Go get the kids babe .

"MOOOMMY!!"shouted James

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Goodmorning babyboy!" I say as I mess around with hair just like his dad and give him a kiss.

As he puts Kiera in her baby stool,she giggles.

Okay dig in guys!!

"Why don't you eat babe?"

I shook my head no and flashed a fake smile.I honestly wasn't feeling okay. I've been throwing up and I have been getting dizzy lately. Actually, it's been going on for the six months Justin was gone.. I thought about all the possible things that might happen- 

"BABE!!" "What happened there?" Justin asked as he chuckled.

"You blanked out for a while there." 

"Nothing Justin." I said once again faking a smile. 

"Hey, eat and watch the kids for me please, I'm going to shower." 

"Alright my queen" he says giving me a warm smile.

I jogged upstairs, getting my outfit for today, before walking to the bathroom I grabbed my phone, I turned on the water and dialed my doctor..

It took a couple of rings,

"Hello, Dr. Robertsons Office"

"Hi, uhm I'd like to make an appointment please."

"OH okay! Can I have your name and time please?"

"Ariana Grande Bieber, can I have it early in the morning tomorrow?" 

"Nine is the earliest sweetheart." 

"Perfect!!Thank you so much." I hung up, knowing that its the perfect time because Justin doesn't wake up until 11..

I hopped in the shower before continuing on this intresting day with my family. 

_______________