Chapter 11

Ariana's P.O.V.

I started to walk down the aisle and at this point I'm already crying. Justin smiling widely and his eyes glossy. All the attention was to me. Video Recorders were everywhere. I was the happiest person on earth right now.

Minister: Please repeat what I say after Justin.

Minister: I Justin Drew Bieber.

Justin: I Justin Drew Bieber.

Minister: Take you Ariana Grande-Butera.

Justin: Take you Ariana Grande-Butera.

Minisiter: To be my wedded wife. 

Justin: To be my wedded wife.

Minister:To have and hold.

Justin: To have and hold.

At this point I was already bawling my eyes out.

Minister: From this day foward.

Justin: From this day foward.

Minister:For better, for worst. For richer ,for poor.

Justin:For better, for worst. For richer ,for poor.

Minister:In sickness, in health.

Justin:In sickness, in health.

Minister:To love and to cherish, til death do us apart.

Justin:To love and to cherish, til death do us apart.

Minister:And here to I pledge you my faithfulness.

Justin:And here to I pledge you my faithfulness.

Minister: I now have Ariana. 

It took me a while because the words couldn't come out of my mouth because of the crying.

Minister: Ariana and Justin may exchange rings.

We exchanged rings looking into each other's glossy eyes..

Minister: I now pronounce you two married. You may kiss the bride.

We kissed passionately for god knows how long. Today was one of the best days I've ever had. With all the tears. We now went out infront of the church to take some pictures. He then swept me off my feet and carried me out to the beautiful lake infront of the church. 

------

Wedding Reception~

I'm about to throw the bouquet of flowers for all the girls. Single ladies by Beyonce was playing.Selena caught it. 

Next is the garter. 

I sat down on a chair and Justin started to take of the garter from my thighs with his teeth. He then threw it to the crowd of guys and in coincidence, Alfredo caught it. We partied all night long.After a longg ass night, Justin carried me to our hotel. Having our last night before our honeymoon at the Bahamas tomorrow.

-----

We came back to the hotel and you know had our privacy til next morning we got on the plane and headed off to our honeymoon. WOOP WOOP!

Sorry! I haven't updated in quite awhile!:( I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter:33 Thank you for the reads, votes, and comments. Your comments make my day. I love you guys!!<3(: Keep voting for the next chappy! Please share!