Chapter 4

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up about half an hour ago. I'm now playing with Ariana's beautiful hair.

I decided to hop out of bed and went to James room. I went in his room and pecked his forehead.

James: Dad?

Justin: Are you up? You wanna make breakfast with me?

James: YEAH!!!

Justin: -chuckles- lemme get you ready. 

-----

James: hehehe. DADDY STOP!!

Justin: Alright alright. C'mon lets go check on your momma.

I went up to our room and saw her still asleep.I went up and kissed her lips.

Ariana:-groan- Morning babe.

Justin: Morning beautiful. C'mon babe get rea-

James; MOMMY!!!

Ariana:-giggles- Can I wake up to this every morning?

Justin:-chuckles- Well that will probably happen every morning for as long as you want my queen. Anyways. Get ready because my son and I made some breakfast.

----

James: Daddy this is soo good!

Justin:-chuckles- Thank you babyboy.

Ariana: Ahem. Is it better than mine?

James slowly put his head down. 

Ariana & Justin: -laughs- We're joking baby. 

Justin: Morning again beautiful. -kiss-

Ariana: Good morning handsome. -kiss-

Justin: So where do you guys want to go today?

Ariana & James: DISNEYLAND!!

Justin: Alright. Let's go then. 

At Disneyland~

Ariana's P.O.V.

James: Let's go on that one daddy!!

Justin: Okay! Babe are you okay?

Ariana: Yeah just a bit dizzy. You can go on. 

I wonder what's up with me. I guess I'll just go home and let them have their father and son day. I went to call Kenny and he picked me up and dropped me off. I went straight up into the room and started getting comfortable. 

I started to hear things in downstairs. I went down and I felt something sharp injected on my neck and everything went black...

-----

Justin's P.O.V.

I went home after dropping off James at my mom's house because I wanted alone time with Ariana. I went upstairs and she wasn't there. I called her cellphone and I heard it ringing inside our room. I looked inside her purse and it was there. 

I went into the kitchen and there was a note on the fridge.

'' Well, well, well, Bieber, I've got your beautiful woman with me. I think I know what I'll do with her tonight. Find her little boy.        -Unknown''

Justin: FUCK. Not this again. I just got her back. I called my gang and we started planning....

Ariana's P.O.V.

I started to get off but was flung back on my butt because of the chains. The door started to open and close. I refused to look at the person. ''I see your awake cutie. It's been a few days.''I felt him say breathing against me. He started to go down on my neck then my chest. I pushed him off and slapped him.He slapped me back.

Ariana: WHO ARE YOU?!! DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!

?: Baby your going to enjoy this. BOYS! GET DOWN HERE! Call Greg over here NOW.

Ariana: What are you going to do?

?: -chuckles- You'll see. 

I see a guy coming down with a bag. The person who slapped me started to take out a knife and started to go from my cheek to my neck to my shoulder to my back.A tear started to slide down my cheek.

'' Crying now babygirl? Isn' t it a little to late to be scared?-chuckles-This is what you get for disrespecting me.''

He slashed the knife across my back. I yelped out in pain. He took out a camera and started recording.

''Hello Bieber. Don't come today or tomorrow or she will die earlier than expected. If you come earlier than 1 week. She's dead.''

FUCK YOU! I took the courage to yell.He started to come closer to me and kicked me anywhere possible. I started to drift away...

Justin's P.O.V.

A video was sent to me. I opened it and saw Ian, John's brother.Then Ariana lying there weak with a puddle of blood around her. My blood started to boil. I punched the table. 

''Hello Bieber. Don't come today or tomorrow or she will die earlier than expected. If you come earlier than 1 week. She's dead.''

This is fucking insane. I have to wait. Alright fine I will. But this douche will fucking pay.

Even though he's hurting her. it seems like he's feeding her more than he should ,because she gained a bit of weight or.. maybe she's pregnant. OH SHIT! She is. She was dizzy at Disneyland and she threw up a few times. OMG. 

Justin: Guys! Get over here! Do you see the difference?

Guys: Yeah man! Congrats.

Justin: Congrats my ass. We'll go get her tomorrow.

Ryan: But.. he said--

Justin: I don't care what he says. If I can kill John--

Chaz: Actually Ari did. 

Justin: Oh shut up. I know. Let's get ready boys. Shit is going down. -smirk-

Heyyyy readers!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm on spring break!!!YAYY!:D I'll update the next chapter asap. Thanks for supporting! Remember: Vote. Comment. Share. THANKS AGAIN! LOVE YOU GUYS. <33 :***