Chapter 3

One week later~

Ariana's P.O.V.

Ariana: Is everyone ready to go?

Selena and mom: Yeah!

James: YES MOMMY YES.WHERE ARE WE GOING MOMMY!!

Ariana: You'll see baby.

------

Mom: -whispers- hes up there in his room.

Ariana: -whispers- okay. thanks guys..James stay here with grandma and Aunt Selly.

I went to the room and I heard sniffing. Aw my poor baby. The door was slightly open, I peeked in and saw Justin holding a picture of me and him together. 

I walked in slowly but he still hasn't notice because his back was facing me.

I went up and covered his eyes...

Ariana: Guess who..??

Justin: i-i-i-it can't b-b-be. A-ariana. His voiced cracked.

I was at the verge of crying I uncovered his eyes and he turned around.Trust me he was shocked.

Justin: ARIANA! -sniff- I'm soooo sorry. I miss you soo much. But how?

Ariana: Turns out that you guys thought the girl who died was me but it wasn't.

Justin: -nods- I miss you so much.Please don't leave me again.

Ariana: I won't -smiles-

Justin: -smiles-

Ariana:OH! I want you to meet someone! Lets go. I said as I dragged him downstairs.

We were downstairs and I saw James talking to Selena.

Ariana: JAMES!

James: Yes mommy!

Ariana: Come on! I want you to meet someone!

James: Okay. Who is this mommy? James said smiling at Justin.

Ariana: This is the person you've always wanted to meet. -whispers to Justin- This is our son. Justin's eyes lightened up.

James: -gasp- Daddy??

Ariana: mhm.-smiles widely-

James ran up to Justin and Justin picked him up and swung him around. They were so happy to see each other.

James: Mommy why are you crying?

Ariana: I'm just happy.

James: Ohh..but why are you crying if your happy your suppose to be smiling.

Ariana:-giggles- Okay.Mommy will smile now. 

Justin and James had been playing all day together. I went up into the room and slept... 

-----

Justin's P.O.V.

I can't believe Ariana is here with me right now and our son.

I've never been this happy since awhile.I got to know alot about James. His favorite color is purple like mine,his favorite food is Chicken Alfredo,his favorite sports are hockey and basketball.

We played basketball for awhile then I saw him getting tired so I took him up to his room I left since awhile and he still fitted in his bed.

I then went into my room and saw Ariana sleeping I pecked her lips and she slowly woke up and kissed me passionatly. Our passionate kiss turned into a make-out. I went under her shirt and felt her soft skinned back. I started to suck on her neck and made a few love bites;) and you guys know what happens next.. LOL.

He fell alseep and I was thinking about how much I missed him and how happy James and him were when they met each other.

HEYYY BEAUTIFUL READERS!!(: Thank you fo reading and reading! I promised a long chapter so I wrote one.xDD Please... VOTE.COMMENT. AND SHARE. LOVE YOU GUYS! BYEEE! I'll update asap because liekk I have school. LOL don't judge I like to spell my liek like that ahha. okiee byee!!<33:**