Chapter 9

2 weeks later~

Justin's P.O.V. 

Today is the before the most important day. Yep.Our wedding is tomorrow. Right now, I'm driving Ariana to try our clothes. 

Ariana: Babe.Are we there yet? I'm hungryy.

Justin: Yeah almost. Hold on my queen. Your always hungry. -chuckles- I said as I interlocked our hands and one hand on the steering wheel.

Ariana: Hey! Don't judge me!-giggles-

We got to the wedding shop and took some wedding pictures. They were all so perfect and cute. We finally were done and headed out to Applebee's and started eatig. Boy were we hungry. 

I started to drive home and Ariana started to fall asleep. I picked up the kids from Ariana's mom's house. 

Joan: Hey Justin. She said as she kissed my cheek. 

Justin: Hey Joan! I said as I gave her a warm hug.

Joan: How's Ariana?

Justin: We went to take some wedding photos and ate. She's sleeping in the car now. -laughs-

Joan: Of course... that girl is always lazy.

Justin: But I love her.

Joan: Awh.. here let me go get the kids stuff. 

She went upstairs and James started to run down.

James: Hii daddy!

Justin: Hey big boy! How was today at grandmas?

James: Fun! I missed you and mommy though.

Justin: -chuckles- Give me a kiss on the cheek.

Joan: He was kissing his sister all day. He was trying to take care of her. 

Justin: Oh really? I looked to James.

James: Mhm. He said loud and proud.

Justin: -laughs- Alright big boy let's go.Thank you Joan.

Joan: Anytime. Love you. I'll see you tomorrow. She said giving me Kiera.

Justin: Say bye bye to grandma.

James: Bye grandma. -muah- I love you.

Joan: I love you too. Bye baby boy and Justin. 

We went out to the drive way and Ariana was still sleeping.

James: Dad.. I'm hungry.

Justin: Okay. Do you want Mcdonalds or do you want me to cook you Chicken Alfredo?

James: Uhmm.. CHICKEN ALFREDO!!

Justin: Shh..mommy's tired. Let her sleep. 

We arrived at home and I unlocked the front door and let James in and carried Kiera and put her in her crib. I went outside to carry Ariana in and put her down on the bed. I pulled the blanket up to her chin and went to feed Kiera some milk.I rocked her to sleep and went downstairs knowing that both of my girls were sleeping peacefully.

I started to cook Chicken Alfredo for James.

Justin: James! Food is ready!

James: Okay daddy! 

Soon enough he was already sitting down. 

Justin: Do you want a drink James?

James:Yes please dad.

Justin: Okay.. umm water, apple juice, or milk?

James: Apple Juice please.

I poured him a glass and myself a glass. 

After he was done eating I told him to nap.I soon went upstairs and wrapped my arms around Ariana and drifted to a long nap..

---------

Oh you know.Typical day for Justin. Taking care of his family. <3 YAY. Their wedding is tomorrow. So this chapter was all Justin's P.O.V. Tmr will be Ariana's. Hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter! Thank you for reading! Vote. Comment. Share. For next update! Love you guys! Byee :**