Chapter 5

Ariana's P.O.V.

I hope Justin is coming for me soon. I'm so sick of this place like ugh. I can't stand it. The floor is so cold and hard. They don't even give me enough of  fucking food. Cough cough assholes.Anyways, ugh I'm starving wheres my food. I'm getting more picky and grouchy now a days. I feel like I've gained a few yuh know. But who cares.

Ian: Heres your food.

Ariana: Can you not throw it? Agh.

Ian: Do you want to be treated like a fucking princess or some shit? Well wake up.Dream fucking over. He spat.

He left but before leaving he looked at my body disgusted. Whatever is up with that dude. Imma start eating now. Like I said S T A R V I N G. 

Justin's P.O.V.

So we decided to do it the easy way instead. We decided to just bomb them. We'll go at night where they're asleep and all that. We're going in an hour or so. It's 10 p.m. right now. 

The boys wanted to get dinner for Ariana and the baby and of course themselves. We got McDonalds. 

It's time now.I quietly went in and into their basement.

Ariana's P.O.V.

I'M HUNGRY. UGHH. I then started to hear someone going down here. I closed my eyes and shutted as tight as I can. 

Justin: Baby, I know your awake. He said rubbing my stomach. Which I thought was weird but brushed it off.

 I slowly opened my eyes and saw Justin. I was so happy. I swung my arms around him and he picked me up bridal style. We started to go out into the cars. Justin did a thumbs up and went in the car. The whole place blew up. 

The boys: Hey Ari!!(: We got Mcdonalds.

Ariana: OMG. YAYYY. I'M REALLY HUNGRY. UGH.

The boys: Of course.

Justin: Well Ari.. do you know that your pregnant?

Ariana: WHAT?! I yelled as I almost spit out my food. Are you calling me fat?

Justin: Noo, no ba-

Ariana: Don't babe me. 

Justin: -sigh- okay whatever. Let's just go home. 

During the car ride, I started to think about it. Okay. Maybe I am. Throw up. Dizziness. Stomach slighlt bigger and I just threw a tantrum. Not maybe after all. I am definetely preggo. 

Ariana: Justin? I'm sorry. I said pouting. 

Justin:-chuckles- It's alright beuatiful.

Ariana: Are you going to leave me? 

Justin: What?! Are you nuts. Of course not. I love you. I'll take care of our kids. -wink-

Ariana: Awhh. Thank you handsome. Wait a minute. Wheres James???

Justin: Oh he's with my mom. We'll pick him up tomorrow. Uhmm... babe? 

Ariana: Yeah? -smiles-

Justin: Can we call back the uhmm.. the uhmm..

Ariana: Wedding? -smirks-

Justin: -nods-

Ariana: Hehe of course silly! I'd love too. I can't wait now.

The boys: Okay guys we're here. Byee! Have a great night! -wink- 

Justin: Thanks boys so much for helping me all the time! Come to our wedding okay? Love you guys!

Justin's P.O.V. (sorry for switching the point of views so much ahha.)

I carried her in our house and called Selena to come and clean her cut. They talked all night. I got tired so I went up and slept first.

Justin: Hey Sel. Stay as long as you want! You can sleep over! I'm gonna go to sleep now. Good night babe as I kissed Ari passionately. 

Selena: Ew. I'm right here. You two love birds are making me sick. 

Ariana: Jealous much?

Selena:-giggles- whatever. aha. 

I laughed and went upstairs.

---------------------------------------------------------