Chapter 1

Ariana's P.O.V.

James: Mommy, when can we go out?

Ariana: Not yet baby. Your not old enough. I promise I'll take you out when it's time okay?

I have been lying to James for 4 years already saying that we can't go out because he isn't old enough. But in reality it's because I don't want anyone to see us. I miss Justin alot but I have to move on some time soon. I've been saying that for 4 years and I'm not over him. I decided to go on the internet and check on my news. I typed in my name and I can not believe what I see.

''Ariana Grande dead at such a young age.''

''Ariana Grande's funeral.''

''Justin Bieber's respond to Ariana Grande's death.''

''The Cause of Ariana Grande's death.''

So.. everyone thinks I'm dead now?But...how?

I clicked the one that says ''The Cause of Ariana Grande's death.'' 

I scrolled down and saw a picture of a car shattered into pieces and ashes everywhere, fire trucks, ambulances and police cars were everywhere. The car looked just like mine and a piece of fabric from my ruffled flowery shirt. So this is why everyone thought I was dead..

I think its time...

-----------

Ariana: Mom?

Mom:Who is this?

Ariana: It's me mom.. Ariana..

Mom: No, please stop prank calling.My daughter died 4 years ago. Thank y-

Ariana: No mom please listen. It is me Ariana.That wasn't me that was in the car accident. I swear. I'm in New York right now. Do you think you can come and we can talk?

Mom: OH MY GOD.MY BABY! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! JUSTIN IS SO DEPRESSED BABY. YOU NEED TO COME BACK. I'LL COME OVER TONIGHT OR SO. 

Ariana: -giggles- okay mom. You need to see your handsome grandson. I love you mom. See you tomorrow. Call me and I'll pick you up from the airport. 

Mom: omg. My grandson. I'll call you sweety. I love you. Bye.

Phone Conversation Ended.

That felt good.I miss everyone so much. Especially Justin.

I decided to call Selena.

Selena: Hello?

Ariana: H-h-hey. 

Selena: Who is this?

Ariana: It's... Ariana..

Selena:W-what?

Ariana: Look it wasn't me that died in the car accident.

Selena: OH MY GOD. ARIANA!!I MISS YOU SO MUCH! 

She said crying

Ariana: I miss you too Sel!Hey well I'm in New york. Do you want to come and I'll explain everything? Can you please take my mom too? Thank you so much!

Selena: Of course boo!Ugh.I need to see you.like nowww. Justin misses you soo much. Everyone thought you were dead.

Ariana: I know...Well anyways.I'll see you tomorrow bae.

Selena: Okay! Love you!

Ariana: Love you tooo.

As soon as I hung up..

James:MOOOOM!! I'm hungry.

I giggled to myself and started to make him some chicken alfreo. His and mine favorite.

-----

Ariana: Jamess!! Dinnnerr!!

James:Okay mommy.He said as he brought down his truck. 

I laughed and kissed his forehead becaus of his cuteness. 

James:Mommy?

Ariana:Hm?

James:When will I see my dad?Everyone has their mom and their dad with them except for me. -pouts-

Ouch. That hurted. 

Ariana:Soon babyboy. I promise.

James: YAYYY!

Ariana:It's time to shower then bedtime.

I put the dishes in the sink and brought him upstairs then took a shower and brushed his teeth.

I tucked him in bed.

Ariana: Good night baby!

James:Good night mommy!

I closed the door and went downstairs and washed the dishes. I smiled like an idiot remembering what happened 4 years ago while I was washing the dishes and Justin hugging me from behind and nibbling my earlobe.

After washing the dishes, I went upstairs and took a shower and fell into a deep sleep...

ALOHAAA!!! I'm back babiess!!:DD sorry for taking so long to uppdate this one cahpter. I hope you guys enjoyed mah first book!cx Please vote, comment, read, and sharee my story please. I love you guyss!byee!