Chapter 6 | I Need Those Pants!

The next day I woke up slowly and with a frown on my face. I hadn't even stretched yet I looked depressed, which I was... This is strange though, I feel like throwing up but I can't say why. I mean, I knew why an all but it just didn't seem right. Even the other people I had tried to date before never would have dated me... I feel worthless and doomed to be alone no matter what. Anyway, rather than mope, I think I should -BZT- My phone went off. 

"Huh?" I say as I look at my phone.

"Hey, we still up for the mall in a little?" The text read. It was from Tanner.

"Um yeah but that isn't till later right?" I replied then checked the time.

"WHAT?!?! OH NO!!" I yelled as I noticed that I slept in way too much and now it was literally 23 minutes away. I was ready, nor was my fur brushed! I panicked and ran around my room like a psycho trying to get ready.

"What the hell are ya doing?" My sister said with a confused and concerned voice, which was unusual for her.

"Getting ready!" I practically yelled at her.

"Ok..... Um.... Well I need you to get me in touch with your friend ok." She demanded.

"What? What friend? And Why?" I replied as I quickly took off my shirt and put on a purple shirt.

"That Tanner kid.... HE is HOT! So yeah, whats his number!"  She smirks as she pulls out her phone.

"Uh... N- no... He is not available ok!" I say as I continue to get ready.

"Zachary.... I am not asking... I am TELLING!" She clenches her fist.

"L- Look.... He is dating someone.... You g- g- go find his number!" I snapped back with a little attitude.

"Give me your phone!" 

"No!"

"YES!" She says as she reaches for my phone.

"MOOOOOM!!!!" I yelled as we practically wrestled for my phone.

A few minutes after, yelling, growling, clawing, some biting, and whimpering my mother rushed in and yanked my sister off of me.

"GOD DAMMIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?!" My mother exclaimed as she growled and put her scary voice on.

"He started it!!" My sister screamed in a all of a sudden terrified voice, as though she was the victim. 

"DID NOT!!!!" I screamed like a little child throwing a fit.

"DID TOO" She snapped back suddenly back into her attitude voice.

After about 6 and a half minutes of arguing finally we came to the conclusion of, we leave one another alone, and my sister leaves Tanner alone. Which was completely fine with me! I mean, like seriously, if only she knew he was gay.... Well.... No I take that back. I'll let this tease her for a while... Heh.... I am a bit evil but this is great for me. Somewhat of a revenge I never could have y'know! Anyway after the hectic morning, I left for the mall and met up with Rose, but Tanner texted and said he would be late. 

It was a surprise to me actually because of the fact that I spent a while getting ready and arguing. Eh... I guess it was better this way. Anyway, after we arrived, we sat on a bench near a pretzel stand which actually had a good smell to it. I figured I might as well eat something so I got up and to my surprise the cashier was, Kenny.

"Hello, may I take your order?" He said as though he had no clue who I was.

"Kenny??" I questioned.

"Huh? Do I know you?" He said as he squinted.

I had forgot he wears glasses... Then again I haven't ever seen him wearing glasses before. He seems to always forget them... 

"Yeah... Zachary, yknow, from school." I replied.

"Oh hey man. sorry... Still can't find my glasses. How ya doin?"

"I'm good... Just waiting for Tanner."

"Oh Tanner... Um... Can I ask you something about him?"

"Yeah S---"

"Zach. Tanner is stuck like right outside, long story short, his car ran out of gas.. " Rose said as she cut off Kenny.

"Oh... Um... y- yeah sure... Sorry Kenny, I got to go. Um... Talk to me on Facebook ok! Bye" I said as I waved walking away from him. I still feel bad because it seems, every time he wants to talk or even get to know me, I have to leave him mid-sentence. Yeah, the first time I did it because of Tanner, but now this is just ridiculous! I feel pretty bad... But what ever. Tanner is here now so.

"Where is he?" I ask

"He said a little bit further from the entrance... Wait... Is that him?" She asks as she points out his car which was parked to the side of the road. 

He turned around to us and waved to let us know it was in fact him. I was confused though, how is it that he just has his car all of a sudden stop like that? Eh, I am guessing he didn't expect it or what ever, but we went over to him and he just turned to us.

"Hey guys... Um.. yeah, sorry about being late an all.." He said.

"No problem, all we wanna know is, are you okay? What happened?" Rose replied as she began to inspect the car.

"Not sure... The strange this was that I had a full tank of gas yesterday... now this. I don't know how though." He replied as he sat on the trunk of his car with his arms crossed.

"OH... Well... We can either go get gas and park the car, an just continue our day like we planned, or take this to a mechanic to make sure its ok..." I said with some confidence.

"Hmm... I think its fine... I mean, I just got the car about 2 months ago, so it's practically new y'know." 

"Oh.. well then lets just get some gas from down there and come back ok?" I replied as I pointed to the nearest gas station. Strange though... Did he really fill it up? Did he not? I'm not sure...

After we got his car back to a full tank an all, we finally were able to go off and enjoy our time at the mall. We went through a bunch of stores, hot topic, arcade, and even this really neat shop which had some different like things. Lava lamps with unique designs, some custom laser tag guns, but man, when we went by this shop which had the latest fashionable clothes, the gay in me came out... I was hoping it wouldn't but we kind of worked it out. You see, Rose an I always had this plan that, when the gay came out and I wanted to go shopping, she would go in as though I was helping HER shop, but it was all for me.

I would cough and nod my head if I found some cute clothes I liked, and she would go right to it as though she wanted it or what ever. Genius really. No one ever looked at us strange or suspected a thing, so we just kept on doing that when we would go on shopping sprees like this. The only problem was that when we got in, I saw these cute pants, tighter and obviously for girls, but oh my god I wanted them. They were black and purple, with a star pattern on the side of the left pant leg. The only problem was that there was only 4 left and I was going to cough and nod to them BUT Rose had to go answer her phone... I just sat there wide eyed staring at them with Tanner next to me staring at me strangely.

"Um... You ok?" He questioned.

"Errr... uhm.. Y-- yeah j- just.... um... waiting for Rose.. eh heh heh" I said akwardly as I saw a tigeress take one of the pairs. Dammit... If Tanner wasn't next to me I would go for it but... I don't want him to know!! Ugh... Worst situation ever... AH DAMMIT, Another pair gone! I just sat down next to Tanner an sighed. I did notice that he turned towards me then turned back around to see if Rose was coming back, it didn't seem like it though. I didn't want Tanner to know I wanted girls pants... but only 2 pairs... left... Agh... I don't know what to do!

[To Be Continued... In Chapter 7...]

[HELLO Everyone! Tanner here, just letting ya'll know. Chapter 7 is on the way! Sorry if this was shorter than usual but I had to break up chapter 6 into half of 7 because it was getting too long for how I keep my pages. Thanks for reading though, and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as well. Well anyway, gtg work on the rest! See Ya!~

~Tanner S. ]